Osprey Knife and Tool Shop Talk and Information Swap

comparison photo of big knives of FB family: top to bottom GBS (WAS), Camp (FB), Ranger (OK&T), Duke (FB)

more photo of warthog

Dementions:
Flat ground on 5/32” CPM 154
OAL 7 and 6/16", blade 3 and 1/4', handle 4 and 1/4" ( longest)
Wt - 4.6 oz - 131 g

fit and finish is outstanding. you can see how black linen (micarta or G10) continue into Jade G10 without interruption. I was in shock.
knife is very comfortable in grip

I got to Fondle Shamrocks Warthog EDC and Hunter and if I have them correct I love the EDC a lot better :)

Can't wait to score one

e1d33ab7359e948b601424ba0ed20a97.jpg

1bcf390a7fe865ab5cfa6b54069f1722.jpg

33a2ff2da0b865eb0e06ec256b9f9a91.jpg

1f5ebdef830f53872f358461391f7cb2.jpg

A little FB Hiking Buddy to compare :)
1bf179dccd21c8974b1f341f9cefa183.jpg

Man I need one of these in full blue :)
Lol
Is the warthog edc the one on the left? I like the blade shape on that one, a little slimmer and looks like it would be comfortable in the hand with the less pronounced finger choir. Nice.

Is the warthog edc the one on the left? I like the blade shape on that one, a little slimmer and looks like it would be comfortable in the hand with the less pronounced finger choir. Nice.

Yes sir the EDC is on the Left. And that's exactly why I like it better :) good eyes

more pictures of mamushi

Mamushi w/ black bolstered buckeye burl, Tapered Tang,
flat ground on ⅛” CPM 154
OAL 8", blade 3 and 1/2", handle 4 and 1/2"
Wt 3.9 oz - 111 g

Nice setup Elena!
Post some pictures of the Apache Hunter you just got when you get a chance please.

I will, but i think I will get it after holidays so may be next weekend, since I am very busy at work during weeks days ( and during some weekends as well).
this weekend I plan to make several more photos of smaller knives in comparison to smaller FB family

how is my raptor doing by the way?

Hey Chris. I sent you a PM this weekend, but I have not heard back from you. I just wanted to see if you got my message. If not, let me know and I will resend it.

Thanks!

Chris you are really on top of your game. I hope the future brings you great success.

Hey Chris. I sent you a PM this weekend, but I have not heard back from you. I just wanted to see if you got my message. If not, let me know and I will resend it.

Thanks!

I did aplogies, it slipped my mind to reply the Holiday wweek.has me all scrambled. I will touch base with you by the end of the week. Happy Thanksgiving

I will, but i think I will get it after holidays so may be next weekend, since I am very busy at work during weeks days ( and during some weekends as well).
this weekend I plan to make several more photos of smaller knives in comparison to smaller FB family

how is my raptor doing by the way?

Coming along good. I hope to have some pictures for you this weekend and heat treated next weekend.

IMG_20151128_141142.jpg

Just Sharing some completed work

Kiridashi's in 3/32 CPM154 Hammer Textured Flats, Flat Chisel Grind 5 3/4 OAL
Sharp a Shit!!

Back