Osprey Knife and Tool Shop Talk and Information Swap

My new CPM 154 Kiridashi made by Chris. Chisel cut and sharp as a razor makes it the perfect detail carving knife.

VZAIO9X.jpg

DaWP2Ii.jpg

OK -- I'm really digging Chris's kiridashi; how often does he make them? Cost?

OK -- I'm really digging Chris's kiridashi; how often does he make them? Cost?

I have a batch Im cooking up at the moment. I would like to make them once every month or two, depends on the demand. I am asking $75.00 a piece, I should have a handful ready and posted for sale right before Christmas.

Great pics Mist. I love seeing knives being used for something more than just pretty faces :D ...... BTW, you gonna share that cheese ????

Mist, I have a similar snack. With carr's rosemary crackers, some chevre, and a little olive oil and vinegar added with the tomato and salami you got a nice boy scout bruschetta going.

Brian

Have you tried the Warthog in the Allegheny sheath?

See Dave, if you had read the review I posted the link to, you would already know the answer to that question :D

But yes I have, and it fits perfectly! :)

21.jpg

35.jpg

Mist, I have a similar snack. With carr's rosemary crackers, some chevre, and a little olive oil and vinegar added with the tomato and salami you got a nice boy scout bruschetta going.

Thanks for the suggestion! I never know what I am going to do till I pass through the store on my way out :)

Nothing like cutting the cheese in the park. Knife is a beauty.

LMAO! Actually how well this knife sliced room temp gouda tells me a lot about the edge geometry of this knife...and I get a tasty reward afterward :D

I was hoping some of you guys might post some of your pics of Chris' knives and your experiences with them also.

Sorry I missed that Brian. At this time of year just being able to look at the forum is a bonus.

Back