Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

WTB/WTTF: 3/32 Warthog or Mamushi. Looking for interesting colors in handle scales, such as shadetree. Thanks! Let me know if you have anything on the trading block.

Ranger- CPM154 5/32" (.181") Tapered Tang
Dyed Curly Maple over Jade G10 w/ Blue and Black accent liner
OAL 10 3/4", Blade 6”, 8.16oz
c0d935b707651f5035006e37f2736e71.jpg

Never used.

Interested in trades for Ranger or Hunter with either natural or Kevlar bolsters, and maple burl. Or just full natural. Or all maple...
Open to suggestions and offers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger- CPM154 5/32" (.181") Tapered Tang
Dyed Curly Maple over Jade G10 w/ Blue and Black accent liner
OAL 10 3/4", Blade 6”, 8.16oz
c0d935b707651f5035006e37f2736e71.jpg

Never used.

Interested in trades for Ranger or Hunter with either natural or Kevlar bolsters, and maple burl. Or just full natural. Or all maple...
Open to suggestions and offers!

There is a Ranger at DLT trading with Natural Bolster and Spalted Maple Burl

http://www.dlttrading.com/osprey-kn...al-bolster-spalted-maple-black-natural-liners

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks!
Maybe someone will offer to buy that beautiful Ranger you have and then you can pick up the one on DLT.

That would be ideal... any takers??
I'd actually be really sad to sell it though. And I also want to pair it with the blue Hunter which is at FB Outpost.... this is a terrible dilemma!

Reason for price drops: They are friggen outstanding knives with excellent craftsmanship behind them and someone should get use from em.

Would like to clear about $300 per knife in Post 15
$315 PP goods with USPS shipping included
$305 PP gift with USPS shipping included

SOLD Warthog SOLD

Last edited:
Reason for price drops: They are friggen outstanding knives with excellent craftsmanship behind them and someone should get use from em.

Would like to clear $300 per knife in Post 15
$317 PP goods with USPS shipping included
$307 PP gift with USPS shipping included

(sizes are not within proper proportion to each other here)
OKTApacheWarthogsm-vi.jpg

If ur not in a BIG HURRY I'll take the Blue warthog F&F

This is a beautiful blade. Just not my style.

Price includes shipping from Australia with Tracking.

Original Sales thread Click here
New, Unused.
Razorback- SOLD
1/8" (.138") CPM154 Tapered Tang
Ivory G10 over Natural w/Blue accent liners
OAL 8 1/2", Blade 3 7/8", 6.08oz
DSC01964_zpsapjbpyta.jpg

DSC01965_zpsyyqhs6kk.jpg

Last edited:
Any recommendations for a leather sheath for a warthog I just got? Leather carry. Thanks

If you are looking for an inside pocket sheath either of these will work:

Diomedes APS Earl sheath
Joufuu ISP for Monarch, Bushcrafter Jr, Bushnub

It also will fit in Joufuu ISP for Hiking Buddy etc. but rides too high in this one for my liking.

IMO the Warthog is a great knife for pocket carry.

Any recommendations for a leather sheath for a warthog I just got? Leather carry. Thanks

Here you go. Everyone has different preferences and my favorite is a nice high/close to the body/tight belt sheath for concealability.

WarthogSheathOptionsBelt-vi.jpg

WarthogSheathOptionsISP-vi.jpg

Much Thanks, I have Jou Fuu Pouch for a Hiking Buddy but detect some catching when I put my Warthog in it.

Repost of the Apache w more better pics and a link to other sales ...

Simply need to cull the herd somewhat and this awesome knife ought to be put to use by someone. First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices include USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders.

Thanks for looking!

Apache 1/8" CPM154 TT Thunderstorm Kevlar Natural Liners White Stripes. New and unused. $300 SOLD
ApacheSetSm-vi.jpg

Other knives for sale ---> Fiddleback Forge, WA Surls, Fletcher

Last edited:
Repost of the Apache w more better pics and a link to other sales ...

Simply need to cull the herd somewhat and this awesome knife ought to be put to use by someone. First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices include USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders.

Thanks for looking!

Apache 1/8" CPM154 TT Thunderstorm Kevlar Natural Liners White Stripes. New and unused. $300
ApacheSetSm-vi.jpg

Other knives for sale ---> Fiddleback Forge, WA Surls, Fletcher

It hard to believe this Apache is just sitting around, one of my favorite combos for handle material, I believe this it the only Apache made with Thunderstorm Kevlar if it isn't I am certain it is the only with white accent liners. One of a kind for sure!
You won't get a brand new one at this price anywhere else.

It hard to believe this Apache is just sitting around, one of my favorite combos for handle material, I believe this it the only Apache made with Thunderstorm Kevlar if it isn't I am certain it is the only with white accent liners. One of a kind for sure!
You won't get a brand new one at this price anywhere else.

Hey Chris,

I bought this Apache from DLT along with two others and they just gave me a total but never individual prices. What would be the correct *new* price on this Apache? I'm guessing at this point and then went down from there but I'd think somewhere between $325 and $365. Just want to have a fair price and not hose any Buyer or myself for that matter.

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Chris,

I bought this Apache from DLT along with two others and they just gave me a total but never individual prices. What would be the correct *new* price on this Apache? I'm guessing at this point and then went down from there but I'd think somewhere between $325 and $365. Just want to have a fair price and not hose any Buyer or myself for that matter.

Thanks,
Jerry

This one I would list for $340 and is what you should have paid from DLT

Back