Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Added some new pics from today and a sweet Moonrock glow bead from Armstrong Metal Works to post #135 (Carbon Fiber Trailhand):thumbsup:. Somebody needs this one in the pocket or on their belt!

Osprey K/T Apache with JouFuu sheath - $450 (knife alone $375)
Bought new from Chris as a custom order. CPM154 blade steel. Unused. JouFuu sheath bought new as well. New Condition / excellent knife
3a3a126c-327f-4ed5-b273-92e2a9f2019b-jpeg.960027
8d311b8d-ab45-48a1-8324-80928791421f-jpeg.960028

WTS:

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog / Mamushi Mashup (Very few made)

$305

Knife details:

CPM 154 - 3/32" Tapered Tang

Olive Drab Micarta Handle

Orange Pinstripe liners

Antique Westinghouse micarta pins and lanyard tube

The knife is lightly used and carried, but well cared for. Some faint scratches present in the right light reflection.

The sheath fits perfectly, but has some markings from being worn (used this sheath a bit before I got the mashup knife).

One last note about the knife and sheath - the sheath has a tendency to 'leak' a tiny bit of the dye to my pants when in the rain. I added two coats of resolene finish to the leather and haven't noticed a problem since, but wanted to put it on your radar. The knife can be sold without the sheath as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

This knife was made as a special request for me by Chris, which I'm incredibly grateful for. It has an extra extra thick handle that fits me very well. There are two reasons I'm selling it. The first, is that my uses are 99% bushcraft these days and very rarely do I need a knife that is just made for edc. I spend 5+ days a week in the field and it's gotta be a bit larger than this for me to carry it reliably. The second reason is that I requested for Chris to make this one a clip point so I could try it out. It looks outstanding, but I now know that clip points aren't for me. It slices very well and is sensational for light duty food prep (especially because of how thin the clipped point is) but I generally need more wood working aptitude in my knives.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this blade.

iob3XK5

jQYwOtt.jpg

HjMhTE0.jpg

iob3XK5.jpg

Yap4kJP.jpg

Yap4kJP

jQYwOtt

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a used(or possibly new)EDU. Message me if you have one you may want to part with. Thanks

I am going to probably regret doing this but...

I am putting up for sale here one of the best looking Mamushi's I have ever seen. I am the original owner. It has hybrid black ash burl over natural w/ orange accent liner and natural pin out and TT 3/32" CPM154. The taper on this knife is wicked. I think that I carried this once of twice but never cut anything with it that I can remember. The wood on this knife is stunning. I am asking $310 SOLD (price drop) through paypal. That covers shipping and paypal fees.

uzGeSqX.jpg

RBIu97H.jpg

SwKJTWJ.jpg

Last edited:
Osprey Knife & Tool Apache - Thunderstorm Kevlar with Orange Liners, CPM 154 Steel, 1/8" thick (0.140), Tapered Tang, 3.875" blade and 8.6" OAL. Sheath included. Perfect condition, only used one time to make a couple curls on a featherstick. Razor sharp, factory edge, never sharpened or stropped. SOLD (includes shipping in US)
DnhrjYQ.jpg
jiwlINZ.jpg
SlcUhdI.jpg
bPczneu.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I posted a Warthog up in the Custom knife this weekend (https://bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-knife-tool-glowhog.1619875/ ) and haven't had a lot of interest (surprisedly with it having some unique scale material). Anyway, if anyone over here on Chris's forum hasn't tried a Warthog and would like too, shoot me a PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) I would try to give you a better deal to just get it somebodies hands that will use it. If you haven't tried a Warthog, they are outstanding:thumbsup:
Let me know. Thanks

Osprey Knife & Tool Apache - Thunderstorm Kevlar with Orange Liners, CPM 154 Steel, 1/8" thick (0.140), Tapered Tang, 3.875" blade and 8.6" OAL. Sheath included. Perfect condition, only used one time to make a couple curls on a featherstick. Razor sharp, factory edge, never sharpened or stropped. $295 (includes shipping in US)
DnhrjYQ.jpg
jiwlINZ.jpg
SlcUhdI.jpg
bPczneu.jpg
if I didn't already have one coming from Chris.

that is a super sweet deal on the Warthog & sheath
Thanks Bob! Let's give somebody a "Big Deal" on Halloween!:D:D How about Sold!! for the Glowhog and Sheath! I just want it to go to someone who will use it and enjoy it! Somebody better buy it before I change my mind, because I do love glow in the dark, HAHA!

Last edited:
Back