1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Nov 29, 2016.

1. burnside

burnside Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2012
    Looking for a poon-tipped Mini Mamushi!

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  2. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Added some new pics from today and a sweet Moonrock glow bead from Armstrong Metal Works to post #135 (Carbon Fiber Trailhand):thumbsup:. Somebody needs this one in the pocket or on their belt!

3. Elite_KG

Elite_KG Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Osprey K/T Apache with JouFuu sheath - $450 (knife alone $375)
    Bought new from Chris as a custom order. CPM154 blade steel. Unused. JouFuu sheath bought new as well. New Condition / excellent knife
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. schmittie

schmittie Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    For sale or trade:

3/32 cmp154 EDU and sheath. I’d love to try out another OK&T. Pm if interested.

Thanks!

61586A54-17B1-4FF9-AD01-D3363DFB4476.jpeg

TRADED

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  5. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
  6. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    WTS:

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog / Mamushi Mashup (Very few made)

$305

Knife details:

CPM 154 - 3/32" Tapered Tang

Olive Drab Micarta Handle

Orange Pinstripe liners

Antique Westinghouse micarta pins and lanyard tube

The knife is lightly used and carried, but well cared for. Some faint scratches present in the right light reflection.

The sheath fits perfectly, but has some markings from being worn (used this sheath a bit before I got the mashup knife).

One last note about the knife and sheath - the sheath has a tendency to 'leak' a tiny bit of the dye to my pants when in the rain. I added two coats of resolene finish to the leather and haven't noticed a problem since, but wanted to put it on your radar. The knife can be sold without the sheath as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

This knife was made as a special request for me by Chris, which I'm incredibly grateful for. It has an extra extra thick handle that fits me very well. There are two reasons I'm selling it. The first, is that my uses are 99% bushcraft these days and very rarely do I need a knife that is just made for edc. I spend 5+ days a week in the field and it's gotta be a bit larger than this for me to carry it reliably. The second reason is that I requested for Chris to make this one a clip point so I could try it out. It looks outstanding, but I now know that clip points aren't for me. It slices very well and is sensational for light duty food prep (especially because of how thin the clipped point is) but I generally need more wood working aptitude in my knives.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this blade.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  7. Coach23

Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  8. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
  9. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I'm looking to buy a used(or possibly new)EDU. Message me if you have one you may want to part with. Thanks

10. MTBmonkey

MTBmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    Your inbox is full

11. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I am going to probably regret doing this but...

I am putting up for sale here one of the best looking Mamushi's I have ever seen. I am the original owner. It has hybrid black ash burl over natural w/ orange accent liner and natural pin out and TT 3/32" CPM154. The taper on this knife is wicked. I think that I carried this once of twice but never cut anything with it that I can remember. The wood on this knife is stunning. I am asking $310 SOLD (price drop) through paypal. That covers shipping and paypal fees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  12. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I have a Mamushi for sale. Double black G10 with white liner and pins. TT 3/32" CPM154. It's been carried and lightly used. Never sharpened, but it has seen a strop. Its sharp. Comes with a matching Jou fuu pocket sheath. SOLD
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    schmittie, Kal-El, Kalsu and 3 others like this.
  13. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale: Osprey Knife & Tool Razorback in .141” thick CPM 154 with tapered tang and Thunderstorm Kevlar over Lightning Strike carbon fiber bolsters & liners. Includes the leather sheath with dangler shown below.

Specs:
    Blade: 3.950"
    Handle: 4.615"
    OAL: 8.565"
    Weight: 5.57 oz.

Price: $270 includes Paypal fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  14. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale: Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi in .103” thick CPM 154 with tapered tang and LVA Carbon Fiber over lime green pinstripe & black liners. No sheath.

Specs:
    Blade: 3.465"
    Handle: 4.500"
    OAL: 7.965"
    Weight: 3.42 oz.

Price: $270 includes Paypal fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    burnside, schmittie, NoRest and 2 others like this.
  15. jb33

jb33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Osprey Knife & Tool Apache - Thunderstorm Kevlar with Orange Liners, CPM 154 Steel, 1/8" thick (0.140), Tapered Tang, 3.875" blade and 8.6" OAL. Sheath included. Perfect condition, only used one time to make a couple curls on a featherstick. Razor sharp, factory edge, never sharpened or stropped. $295 (includes shipping in US)[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Coach23

Dec 30, 2015
    Hey guys,
    I posted a Warthog up in the Custom knife this weekend (https://bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-knife-tool-glowhog.1619875/ ) and haven't had a lot of interest (surprisedly with it having some unique scale material). Anyway, if anyone over here on Chris's forum hasn't tried a Warthog and would like too, shoot me a PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) I would try to give you a better deal to just get it somebodies hands that will use it. If you haven't tried a Warthog, they are outstanding:thumbsup:
    Let me know. Thanks

17. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    that is a super sweet deal on the Warthog & sheath

Coach23 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  18. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    if I didn't already have one coming from Chris.

Coach23 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  19. Coach23

Dec 30, 2015
    Thanks Bob! Let's give somebody a "Big Deal" on Halloween!:D:D How about $250 (Net to me) for the Glowhog and Sheath! I just want it to go to someone who will use it and enjoy it! Somebody better buy it before I change my mind, because I do love glow in the dark, HAHA!

20. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    wow that's almost a $400 package