Osprey Nest Mung Thread

I did but he's selling rather than trading... I don't have the funds right now, as I just bought the blue maple hunter from the outpost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understood and congrats! I've looked at that blue Hunter many times. If you've received it already, how do you like it?

Understood and congrats! I've looked at that blue Hunter many times. If you've received it already, how do you like it?

Thanks! I'm glad you didn't buy it while I was waiting for funds to clear... it's great. Extremely sharp and much lighter than expected. That blue maple is very cool. This photo doesn't do it justice.
ad10ca82f490cf39b04fa64a53e68ba6.jpg
I also have the Ranger to match.

Guys! I keep checking the sales thread for knives but I'm not seeing any. ???

Bump for the Mung thread :D

Guys! I keep checking the sales thread for knives but I'm not seeing any. ???

Bump for the Mung thread :D

Same here Jerry, while I'm waiting for a K-Raptor and a UDC IN OD green with natural pins and liners .... lol I'm campaigning hard for that one!

Someone buy Jerry's Razorback and Shrike before I loose my mind

~Hello Danny this is the Shrike calling please rescue me!! My current owner has me locked up in a safe for weeks, sometimes months at a time. Save me Please!!

Yeah, some really tough choices this week. Shipped out a pile of exclusive folders this week too.

Stay tuned for more though, you're not out of the woods with the Boss just yet :D ;)
Say it ain’t so:eek::eek:

Here I was thinking that I would be alright if I beat her home today to snag the Warthog out of the mailbox before she does:D It’s a never ended struggle! Haha

Bump for Wednesday 2/21 the day before the next sale!
Heh heh heh ... this thread is for personal sales I'm pretty sure. I think you meant to bump the other thread which I'll go do now. Are we needing coffee this morning Douglas? Or maybe overwhelmed with Chris's knives? ;)

Heh heh heh ... this thread is for personal sales I'm pretty sure. I think you meant to bump the other thread which I'll go do now. Are we needing coffee this morning Douglas? Or maybe overwhelmed with Chris's knives? ;)
LMAO..Yes Sir All Of The Above o_O finally had my coffee...[that I'm not supposed to have] ready to roll. Off to the kitchen pretty soon!

Back