• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ostap Hel and Stoil Manchev

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey folks,
I'm going to have to buy myself a fancy new respirator, so I'm offering up these two little beauties to pay for it...

Stoil Manchev-
this knife has been used- for peeling apples, ( I may have cut a piece of leather or two with it ). I've never sharpened or stropped it, the edge bevel is pretty much like new. The knife itself is a thing of simple beauty and near perfect design. The hollow ground, hand rubbed blade is 3 3/8" long. The handle is linen micarta.

ps. in the pic it looks like the edge has a chip- it's just a piece of schmutz from the wood it was photographed on.

I made the pouch for it. It's 9oz veg tan leather, stained, with a wax finish. The inside is lined with pig skin.

The price for this knife is $450usd plus shipping, paid via Paypal G&S

MilyyqW.jpg

wduXDyS.jpg

jnLni4h.jpg

mf08AcH.jpg

CEJcjsM.jpg

Ostap Hel-
this apparently flawless knife has never been used. The 4 1/2" blade is M390, and with the G10 handle is 10" overall. The fasteners and lanyard pin are titanium. It comes with a properly fitted, low profile kydex sheath.

The price for this knife is $400usd plus shipping, paid via Paypal G&S

SFQy3Tn.jpg

KBPObES.jpg

4NDPLzC.jpg

5MNedIT.jpg

7JAPYLs.jpg

Thanks for your consideration, and know that if you buy one or both of these knives, I'll breathe easier! (lol respirator joke)
Cheers, and happy Labour Day!

Back