OT What's your favorite Handgun?

munk said:
Hey,Coonskinner; correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Smith model 657 a 6.5" blade?

munk
The S&W 657 is one of the few models where I don't really care for the convex edge. I think it is a little too convex for good chopping efficiency. I think putting on a nice flat grind may help, but I wonder if it would void the warranty. Has anyone contacted S&W about this?

Agreed...the funny thing is that I used to think that I slept like a baby. After the test, I saw how many times a night I stopped breathing and how low my blood oxygen content went. Surprising I am still here...
>>>>> Nasty

Babies don't think they sleep like babies. Babies sleep like babies and don't want to; they want to wake up!!! My O2 never falls too low. In a way, it is worse. AT one point in the test I woke 30 times in a single hour. Not fully conscious awake- but had to begin the sleep cycle progression over again.
AFter the surgery, I slept great. But now the sinuses seem to have a permanent infection- leading to blockage- leading to bad sleep.

munk

This IS a little funny... How many of us are with CPAP / sleep apnea...

Once took a overnight trip, didn't bother bringing the CPAP. Fell asleep while driving the next day... almost was killed.

Ad Astra

HI should angle it's marketing to the CEPAP machine buyers...have a little colored ad about khukuris, a flyer, inserted into the packet of instructions.

"Confused? Tired? Don't know what life will be when you wake? You need a good blade at your bedside."

munk

Me too. If I don't sleep with my head angled back, I wake up choking. So why does it happen if I know the solution? I role over on my side and trigger the sequence. (Am I unconsciously reaching for a .45? :D )

I can't stay in the same place too long- pain wakes me anyway. Disk trouble in the back.

I'm not too far from, "if I was a horse, they'd shoot me."

Don't ask me what the quotes are for. I'm too tired to remember.

munk

I found a CZ-52 with 2 magazines and a holster for $162.00 out the door. Sounds Like a good deal. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow and if I like it go ahead and pay for it. They only call their Brady check list in once a week and that is one Thursday so it will be day after tomorrow before I can pick it up if I want it.
Now I have too see about getting some ammo and the firing pin that is supposed too not break on Makarov dot com.:cool:
The guy I talked too said it has a really decent bore. After I talked with him I saw that there was a website listed. http://www.frogmans45.com so I visited it. Now I'm impressed.
Don't think this guy is gonna be selling any junk.:D

Back