Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

Dammit, I missed some days with the U-Haul frenzy...and I was doing so well:mad::(

Mike Irie mk2 keeping me company tonight on another glorious post-apocalyptic evening in California, back at the grind...first of seven nightshifts...still haven't unpacked the collection yet:confused:

20200911_193501-jpg.1417246
img_20200911_192645_355-jpg.1417247

Last edited:
N is for Nyfestyle, maker of this very nice CF scale for my ZT0450 to make it a better match for its big brother 0452. I bought this scale back in April of 2017 and some 16 months or so later the company seems to have disappeared according to a BF thread from Fall, 2018.

HluNESf.jpg

N is for Nyfestyle, maker of this very nice CF scale for my ZT0450 to make it a better match for its big brother 0452. I bought this scale back in April of 2017 and some 16 months or so later the company seems to have disappeared according to a BF thread from Fall, 2018.

HluNESf.jpg
I have a Nyfestyle CF scale on my 0450 too. It’s a shame they’re not around. I think their CF scales are better than the stock CF scales from ZT.

I have a Nyfestyle CF scale on my 0450 too. It’s a shame they’re not around. I think their CF scales are better than the stock CF scales from ZT.
Now that you mention it, I recall that you had yours earlier than me and just did a search to find some older posts of yours and others regarding that scale. It is too bad that they're gone and a little surprising too as ready-made scale makers usually do better than those doing custom work, the latter often flaming out as there little profit margin given the time it takes per knife to create one-offs.

I definitely like the aftermarket CF on my 0450 better than that on my 0452.

fKIi1nQ.jpg

Back