Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

Y is for this Yellow Bandit Edge Trimmer designed to knife off the excess heat-applied edge-banding.

iSiNaXw.jpg

It doesn't work well at all, tending to dig in and follow the grain in the banding material and sometimes digging into the plywood's finish veneer. I've learned to use a laminate trimmer which leaves a slight excess, then trim that off free-hand with a taped utility knife blade like you see on the left in this pic.

K5Oznj2.jpg

Last edited:
Round three comes to a close. Thanks again Eli Chaps Eli Chaps for an awesome thread. Its been fun and great seeing so many interesting knives. A side effect of this thread was my EDC rotation being pretty much alphabetized for the past 78ish days as I tried to carry whatever I posted here that day. It gave me a chance to revisit some knives I hadn't carried in a while.
I think this will end my run on a daily basis but, if it keeps going I'll surely be checking in for viewing pleasure, and may toss in a post if it lines up with the day.
A very cool coincidence is that my final post can be of the very same knife I submitted for the first "A" post of the first round when this thread started.

Z is for the ZDP-189 blade on this AG Russel Acies2... with my favourite Zippo to end off Z.

1h2hxyH.jpg

Back