Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

Z is for what else? ZT!:D

wSZoJFZ.jpg

I'll close my run with Z is for Zero Tolerance 0308, my favorite recent ZT knife...and because I can't resist double-dipping, it's sitting on a zombie horror comic. :D

This has been a hoot. :) I've enjoyed the puzzle of planning ahead, not shooting myself in the foot too often, and picking fun knives. I didn't have a contribution for Q, but I did roll the "never reuse a knife" variation into the 25 letters I hit. Unless I accidentally duplicated one -- but I don't think I did!

Thanks for teeing this up, Eli Chaps Eli Chaps ! :thumbsup:

0vkTkio.jpg

image.jpeg I saved the best for last. I don't know how to set up a video, but this screen shot should give you enough Utube info to figure out how to dance in native costume while wielding an axe and singing in a new language. Z is for Zbojnicki etc.

Man, you know I was gonna post ZDP-189 :mad::p;)

Fortunately, I've got a good backup for the morning that I'm fairly sure wont be taken:D:cool:

I keep forgetting about the different time zones everyone lives in, I’m central time. The post start at 11:00 pm my time.
From what I’ve seen of your knives, didn’t figure you’d have any difficulty posting something that most don’t have.
Good thing I’m working nights so I can get them in quick. :p

Z is for Z-Hunter. Great thread. I really enjoyed it and managed no repeats. I don't think I'll be able to complete a second round, but might add some knives that didn't make the cut in round 1.

Te2HRpg.jpg
I wondered if someone would post the world famous icon of "tacticool", the immortal Z-Hunter...

Back