Photos Our ABC's - Join In! (All Knife Styles)

I'll add my thanks to Eli Chaps Eli Chaps for all this fun. I tried to come up with an original letter use each time and got all the way to X before getting beaten to anything credible I could come up with, having to duplicate Manix XL. I also tried not to use the same knife twice, but managed to slip up a couple times along the way.

I've been prepping for Round Two and will not use the same knife twice (per rule) nor a knife or letter use of mine from Round One. That's about as much self-discipline you'll get out of this Knife Knut who's actually wondered about making a purchase or two to fill in empty letter spots. :rolleyes:

Eli, will we have a new thread for the next round or just roll this one over?

Z is for Zombie

uLO2u2o.jpg

I'll close my run with Z is for Zero Tolerance 0308, my favorite recent ZT knife...and because I can't resist double-dipping, it's sitting on a zombie horror comic. :D

This has been a hoot. :) I've enjoyed the puzzle of planning ahead, not shooting myself in the foot too often, and picking fun knives. I didn't have a contribution for Q, but I did roll the "never reuse a knife" variation into the 25 letters I hit. Unless I accidentally duplicated one -- but I don't think I did!

Thanks for teeing this up, Eli Chaps Eli Chaps ! :thumbsup:

0vkTkio.jpg

^^ What he said even though I missed a couple more letters. Nice idea Eli Chaps Eli Chaps - this thread was really fun!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll add my thanks to Eli Chaps Eli Chaps for all this fun. I tried to come up with an original letter use each time and got all the way to X before getting beaten to anything credible I could come up with, having to duplicate Manix XL. I also tried not to use the same knife twice, but managed to slip up a couple times along the way.

I've been prepping for Round Two and will not use the same knife twice (per rule) nor a knife or letter use of mine from Round One. That's about as much self-discipline you'll get out of this Knife Knut who's actually wondered about making a purchase or two to fill in empty letter spots. :rolleyes:

Eli, will we have a new thread for the next round or just roll this one over?

And thanks to you and everyone for participating and making it fun!

Just keep the next round going here. :)

Z is for Z-Hunter. Great thread. I really enjoyed it and managed no repeats. I don't think I'll be able to complete a second round, but might add some knives that didn't make the cut in round 1.

Te2HRpg.jpg
I'm impressed you have such an iconic knife! Well played, Sir!

Eli Chaps Eli Chaps , thanks for making this thread! I look forward to the next one. How about giving us a few days before starting anew? I've got knife bags and rolls strewn all over my home office floor and I think my wife might be starting to doubt my sanity!

I'm impressed you have such an iconic knife! Well played, Sir!

Eli Chaps Eli Chaps , thanks for making this thread! I look forward to the next one. How about giving us a few days before starting anew? I've got knife bags and rolls strewn all over my home office floor and I think my wife might be starting to doubt my sanity!

Thank you.

I was just going to let this one keep on rolling to avoid confusion. Not gold so I can't lock it and don't want to bother a mod for it.

Thank you.

I was just going to let this one keep on rolling to avoid confusion. Not gold so I can't lock it and don't want to bother a mod for it.
So, we kick off tomorrow with "A"?

I may have to just take a picture of a pile of knife bags and call it "A" for A mess!

Back