Our brother, Yvsa, needs some prayers. Please read.

I started a thread designed to tease my Bro, Yvsa, and I don't regret doing it. I played a joke on him that turned sour but what this did is cause Bro to tell things he would never tell otherwise. He's in poor condition healthwise and needs some help. Everything has a reason.

We all know that our prayers coming from all over the world in all forms have worked in the past and can work again.

I'm asking everybody in your own way to send up some smoke for Yvsa. He's one of the good guys of this world and can use some outside help at this very bad time for him.

Smoke going up from the Titanic, Bro, and I suspect it will be going up from all parts of the world. Allow it all to work for you.

I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Yvsa is indeed one of the good guys:) I hope to hear news of improvement in the near future.

-Craig

I too am sending up prayers and good thoughts.

Many thanks. Bro is not the type to complain and/or ask for help but I can and will. At first I felt very badly about making my post teasing him but now I'm feeling glad that I did. I KNOW that prayer works.

Inna-li-(A)llaahi-wa-inna-ilaihi-roji'uun
Allaahumma-(i)hdihi-ila-(al)ssirotho-(a)lmustaqiim-thumma-(i)jj'aalhu-(a)l'aafiah-ba'da-iimanihim

My prayers and well-wishes are with you too, Yvsa. I also really hope the Cherokee Rose turns out perfect, and I think it will. I can picture some knife collector 200 years from now showing one to a friend and saying "I don't know who designed this thing, but he was a dayumed genius". I think it'll be that good, and I fully understand how important a man's work - and a man's art - can be.

O Great Spirit, Whose voice I hear in the winds, and whose breath gives life to all the world, hear me! I am small and weak, I need your strength and wisdom. Let Me Walk In Beauty, and make my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset. Make My Hands respect the things you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice. Make Me Wise so that I may understand the things you have taught my people. Let Me Learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock. I Seek Strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy--myself. Make Me Always Ready to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes. So When Life Fades, as the fading sunset, my spirit may come to you without shame.

AGNIM ACHCHHAA DEVAYATAAM MANAAMSI CHAKSHUMSHIIVA SUURYA SAM CHARANTI
'The minds of men who seek the Divine turn to the Flame of Inner Strength (AGNI) even as their visions converge in the illuminating Sun.'

--Rig Veda V.i.1(4)

I like Yvsa. I am definitely in there for him, too.

Plenty of smoke from where I am.

My wishes of a quick and complete recovery, my friend!

Back