Our "Front Porch" ....

Congratulations Rich! I'm thinking a 3" flipper until the little guy develops a little more hand strength :)

Went for a walk in the woods the other day and found this..... no access/no people - nothing. Just out in the middle of nowhere on top of a mountain here.

Woooo!!!! Sounds/looks like a great place for skinny dipping!!! Haha!

Very beautiful!!

That's funny KJ. If I stumble upon a place like that, my first thought would be, "I wonder what I could catch out of this lake". Skinny dipping would be a distant second:)

Storms a coming!! I just love the smell of the cool rain coming... I'm also enjoying the cool temperature. Been hot lately...

cool photos! always interesting to see other environments!

top view from a local "hiking mountain"

of course i brought my xm

just came back from the museum - i am always fascinated how they made those weapons and armor without the tools we have today - i mean they have hinges on 500year old stuff that look like precision milled, drilled holes that look like honed etc...

also found this wood carving quite cool:

Awesome pictures. It really is remarkable.

Well I'm wrapping up my weekend and grilling some bison burgers. Hope everybody had a great weekend!

My wife loves my 3" Xm Slicer. Looks like I'll be buying her one soon!! She's a dental assistant and they are constantly openeing boxes up all day. She had been using a little Bm mini auto Styker I gave her, but wants the Xm now. I'm actually a little excited she wants one :)

Last edited:
^thats cool - my gf doesnt even want to open any folder i have- doesnt like knives - she is a several times national champion shooter though and likes her 1911s

Funny. Having recently re-entered the "world of Jeeps" coupled with Camaros etc. I have visited some other forums recently.
Yikes! Really makes one appreciate the tone, tenor and Quality of - Here.
What a bunch of neanderthal adolescents allowed to run amoc certain places in the virtual society.
I get our rights to expression but.... the rude behavior that undoubtedly is only exercised from the safety of Mom's basement nestled behind the warm dim lights of a laptop while slurping Mountain Dew out of a sippy cup and dining on cheeto's and cheesy poofs.
The Dentists of the world would have lines out the door if these miscreants loosed their lips in public like their text worn and shortened fingers dance the airwaves (or webwaves) who knows, maybe not.
Most youngsters these days seem to "enjoy" a world free of discipline or the threat of discipline. Teachers, Law Enforcement, etc.
Heck even my Drill Sergents were getting sensitivity training towards the end of my tour as an XO of a Basic Training Unit at Ft. Knox Ky.
back in ...... 1985 :eek: What it must be like now, Do the "Round Browns" .....give Hugs?
Anyway, Front Porch rant for the day about rudeness and why one guy likes that we don't seem to suffer much here in our neighborhood.
Enjoy your Day :)

Back