Our "Front Porch" ....

You are lucky to have some bats N2K. They are almost all dead and gone up here. Can't even ait out most evenings the mosquito s are so bad.

You are lucky to have some bats N2K. They are almost all dead and gone up here. Can't even ait out most evenings the mosquito s are so bad.

I've never tried to intentionally capture one/them. Unsure how to transport them, etc and am uncertain they'd stick around if you let them loose from your porch...but if ya think think it's worth a go let me know.

Sitting having a Cigar and doing - nothing.

"Kong" watching me from high atop my Jeep Grab Handle wondering why I have a Cigar instead of a Banana (wierd huh)

Random picture of some guy lives in town on my way to get gas....

Nice scenery, Rubi. Doing nothing??? How the F???..but I'm sure you've earned it. Nice primate companion.

As for the bottom image...you'd think that guy would know he's about too old for MilSim.:D

Nice scenery, Rubi. Doing nothing??? How the F???..but I'm sure you've earned it. Nice primate companion.

As for the bottom image...you'd think that guy would know he's about too old for MilSim.:D

I possibly had just gotten done moving three(3) "kids" back to College (ALL in separate directions) and may have been seeking solace in my own peace and quiet sitting at one of my favorite places on Earth which happens to be out at the end of my driveway.

I possibly had just gotten done moving three(3) "kids" back to College (ALL in separate directions) and may have been seeking solace in my own peace and quiet sitting at one of my favorite places on Earth which happens to be out at the end of my driveway.

See there...I knew you earned it. All my best to the Family!

Well, "the Porch" and the Poconos will be entering Winter soon.... Hope Everyone has had a nice Summer and Enjoyed the run.
Be Safe, Be well and Enjoy the upcoming Holidays - Family and Friends IS what it's ALL about anyway. :)

Well, "the Porch" and the Poconos will be entering Winter soon.... Hope Everyone has had a nice Summer and Enjoyed the run.
Be Safe, Be well and Enjoy the upcoming Holidays - Family and Friends IS what it's ALL about anyway. :)

Winter is coming...

Winter would be nice. Still have days in the high 90s here in Cali

Weather changes as much as I resist them (real successful effort there) IS one of the things that makes we as a people "different".
Predictability and sameness lends itself to a certain mindset. I Love California, was stationed in Livermore for a year, as much as I Loved it - I used to wonder "What would it be like IF nothing ever changed". Now, I get it...there are fires and earthquakes etc depending on where one is but for the most part Cali is just beautiful all the time.
I thought the same thing when I was in Hawaii.
Many things I learned growing up in the NorthEast was due to the changes of season.
So, Dealing with "Change" is in fact a part of Life, Big Part.

Change will come and change will go and very little will remain the same.

I am always reminded of the coming of Winter when one morning I go out on my Front Porch and the Hummingbirds are - Gone.
Makes me sad.
But, Good Lord willing .... maybe we see each other next year again and the cycle repeats ubtil one day it doesn't.

and that's just the way it goes :)

Back