Out of the Box & Behind the Scenes: Spyderco Delivers

Just received the PM 2 DLC Digital Camo I ordered today.

Out of the Box
Unexpected Extremely High Level of Quality
Great looks, feel and function. A beautiful thing!
Everything was perfect and I have never seen a new knife as sharp as this out of the box. Form obviously follows function at Spyderco. The action is remarkable and the "Compression Lock" is easy to use and ergonomic. This PM2 is a functional work of art.

Behind the Scenes
Spyderco obviously has the formula down to perfection to be able to deliver great designs at such high quality. It would be interesting to see a video of the beginning of a PM2 until a high quality knife is birthed and boxed. There is no doubt highly skilled and dedicated people who work a well honed process make it all come together.

As a former US Army MediVac Pilot I am very particular and detail oriented about my tools and the PM2 checks all the right boxes. My only question is why I waited so long to make Spyderco a daily part of my life.

Just received the PM 2 DLC Digital Camo I ordered today.

Out of the Box
Unexpected Extremely High Level of Quality
Great looks, feel and function. A beautiful thing!
Everything was perfect and I have never seen a new knife as sharp as this out of the box. Form obviously follows function at Spyderco. The action is remarkable and the "Compression Lock" is easy to use and ergonomic. This PM2 is a functional work of art.

Behind the Scenes
Spyderco obviously has the formula down to perfection to be able to deliver great designs at such high quality. It would be interesting to see a video of the beginning of a PM2 until a high quality knife is birthed and boxed. There is no doubt highly skilled and dedicated people who work a well honed process make it all come together.

As a former US Army MediVac Pilot I am very particular and detail oriented about my tools and the PM2 checks all the right boxes. My only question is why I waited so long to make Spyderco a daily part of my life.
The PM2 is one of Spyderco's best. An evergreen classic :thumbsup:

That’s some fast shipping.

Spyderco does make a quality knife. Every one I’ve ever had has been top notch.

I feel the same about the gb2 - blade shape, solidness, cpm-m4 ... whats not to love?

The PM2 may well be the best edc folding knife currently on the market.

IMO you can’t go wrong with Spyderco. I own a few PM2’s as well as a Para 3 and have no complaints with any of them.

Back