Outstanding Order 1182487005

Hello Robert,

Hate to do this but I'm not getting a lot of response from you via email

I placed my order on Jun 21, 07 for a dual shoulder rig.

You indicated that it had shipped mid Sept.

I have still not received my order.

Any idea as to where it is and what's going on?

Regards,

Page

But can't be bothered to answer legit questions from your customers,

How about this Robert, you can give me a full refund or I can do a VISA charge back . . .

Your choice, but I'll take action myself soon.

What is your name? I haven't gotten any orders from a pageophile. Can I get your last name?

Name forwarded and I thought the order number would be enough to check on it's status.

I'm not in front of my machine at the moment. I recognize the names and orders, though. I got your PM, I'll get you squared away today.

For those who read this, I have two places at the moment. My family situation has me in a somewhat "dynamic" living situation. I apologize for any confusion that has caused.

Hello All,

I received my order today from Rob. It's a dual knife shoulder harness (SOG Tigersharks) and I have to say, it's a great piece of kit.

The sheaths are top notch :) That I was expecting, however, the shoulder harness is wonderful. It's very well thought out and the execution is great.

It fits like a glove and believe it or not you can walk around with dual Tigersharks under your jacket and no one will be the wiser.

While delivery took longer than I care for, the product is beyond reproach.

Thank you Rob

Thank you, William. I apologize for the delivery time, I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, as well as pretty backed up on orders. I'm glad you enjoy the rig!

Back