• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oveready Unified P20 (moved)

Hey everyone, I've had a number of people ask about whether a clicky could be used with the P20 host instead of the ZRS (ZeroRes Shorty), and the answer is no, at least not according to Oveready. The problem with adding one of the Oveready clicky switches is that the switch takes up some of the tube space and there isn't enough room for an 18350 battery. I believe Oveready intended the P20 to be used as a twisty only, at least with their parts. It would be possible to add a clicky switch, but you'd need a battery shorter than an 18350, which while I'm sure somebodies done it, I don't think it's commonly available. Also, you will need a high current drain IMR battery to run the v5 drop in at higher brightness levels. I have been using the Keeppower IMR18350 1200mAh High Discharge Flat Top in my BOSS 35 flashlights with good success. The BOSS runs the exact same engine as this v5 drop in. I believe Efest and Vapcell offer similar cells that will work. They all run about $5 to $6 a pop.

Back