Owners! Post up your Backwoods and KFU knife photos.

TPVT loaned me some of his knives to gawk at this week, thought I might share some pictures, sorry if I get the names wrong

Needless to say I'm very impressed with both KFU and backwoods knives,
IMAG0016.JPG

left to right: KFU buckpick, Backwoods Hunter, KFU EDC Nessmuk

IMAG0022.JPG

KFU EDC Nessmuk: haven't got to use them very much so far, so took some 'fake' use pics of them cutting line, I'll catch a fish in this creek one day I swear, I like the sheaths a who;e bunch, this one has a clip pocket sheath and I really like it,

IMAG0023.JPG

Backwoods Hunter: same as above, new stretch of line, the box elder is very smooth in the hand, I had to check th picture tread to see used backwoods knives to convince myself it was okay not to put it in a glass case :D, very good looking knife, and sharp as heck

IMAG0025.JPG

KFU Bushpick: TPTV was not willing to sell me any of these for magic beans so I may have to wait till I have some actual money, :)

Thanks TPTV,

Here are my two from Bill ...

Backwoods01.jpg
Backwoods02.jpg
bw_harpoon_hunter01.jpg
bw_harpoon_hunter03.jpg

... they will not be my last ...

~ Edge

I got out to hike on my lunch today and toted these along. There was a cool wooden bridge just off the path, so I finally got some decent pics of my Buskpik. The Recurve Hunter is the one ESS sent me last week.

kfubp2.jpg

kfubp1.jpg

BWrh2.jpg

BWrh1.jpg

Last edited:
first...hiking on your lunch break? not too shabby. and, i really like these mrn8. that's one helluva recurve hunter. the black with the thin red liners is just awesome. like the simple, clean look. thanks for the pics. what is the wood on the bushpik?

Last edited:
Yeah, the simple black on red is really nice. The mirror polish on the spine is flawless, too.

The wood on the Bushpik is Black Palm.

whoa mama! nice one 1S1K! i really want to try one of bill's choppers...or chris's camp knife. one day.

Hello,

Can any one tell me if there is a thread that shows, and tells the name of, all the Backwoods models? I found KFU one, was easy enough(not sure if it is all models though...I counted 11)

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I have alot of models if u see somethin u like tell me were it is i can help u out friend

Cool stuff Mist, I love to see knives getting used

wow that's a lotta curlies there :)
that's a great looking knife there against a color coded background

Cool stuff Mist, I love to see knives getting used

Thanks Chris, glad you liked it, I love to use knives :)

wow that's a lotta curlies there :)
that's a great looking knife there against a color coded background

Yeah, this little knife handles like a dream. Great little carver that came with a wicked sharp edge! And the color of the handle fits right in here in my part of the world :)

DSC_3197.jpg

Back