• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PachaasPaisaa=Liar at best (banned), Anand Moses amose001@ucr.edu,amoses007@gmail.com

Just a quick heads up to all the members here, recently on another knife related forum this man ripped me off for a ZT 0551, luckily I was able to recover my money through paypal dispute. He is now using different aliases and no longer goes by anand moses. To all the members if your dealing with a man named Matt Michaels/ Reddick Michaels with the e-mail spydirguy420 at gmail. Be aware folks of what your doing! Lastly always use some form of secure payment.

-Regards,
Josep

Any chance you can publish his address? That way people should know not to send to ANY alias using that mailing address.

I'll add to this one, was contacted right after BLADE by Anand Moses. He stated he wanted a knife, told me he would send $300 now and the rest later. I placed the knife on hold, had a couple more folks contact me that had hoped to buy the knife but I told them it was Sold. Several days go by and when I email Anand about the funds he said "some other knives from the Blade show came up" so he was not going to buy mine.

Oh Well, the knife will sell and I am glad that I had not sent the knife but it looks as if he has not changed his poor behavior.

To the OP - thanks for following through.

To the dedicated mods here at BF - thank you for your efforts to keep the waters safe.

And... to everyone - thanks for the great read!

Fuck this cocksucker!!! Block all his previous IP addresses. Someone go pay him a visit in Cali, fuck him up, and I bet there will be 500 bucks in a paypal account!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah.... ol’ Anand Moses. He’s given me the runaround for a few weeks now. Telling me that he wants knives that I have for sale, and asking me to send him invoices etc. I never hear anything from him until I get frustrated and cancel the PayPal invoice.

“Oh I had a last minute conference”

“Oh I’m a doctor and I’m busy because everyone had the flu”

“I’ll take care of the invoice today blah blah”

Nothing.

He’s totally wasted my time.

Add me to list of people he has ordered something from and backed out on. Have a knife sitting here he wanted a special underwrap color on and when it was finished he won’t answer any of my messages or invoices.

I cut him off before it could develop past just interest, after finding out that he’s been pulling this stuff with no less than seven other makers I’ve spoken to.

...AAAAAND back to the top with this one. Scumbag just tried to ‘buy’ a knife from a buddy of mine.

anand_amide on Instagram

Put him on the block! :D

I hate to read this. As in; I could’ve been the next victim. I just had a really good transaction with him as a buyer on Facebook.
He is a doctor according to a limited search on Google anyway. That doesn’t excuse this behavior though. Perhaps I just got lucky.

This post in no way shape or form is me defending this guy. I just shared my experience because I thought it would be relevant to the topic.

Last edited:
“Oh I had a last minute conference”

“Oh I’m a doctor and I’m busy because everyone had the flu”

He is a doctor. That doesn’t excuse this behavior though. Perhaps I just got lucky.

Doctor of what, while proclaiming caring for pts. with flu?
Cross-checked his UC Riverside email, and Riverside address,there is no record of any licensed physician current or inactive in California with the name Anand Moses, nor Anand Amide.

Easy to check the bona-fides for a physician; don't rely on Google search, go the state boards.
(LinkedIn will show a "Medical Doctor" named Anand Moses in Beverly Hills, for example; NOT licensed.)

https://search.dca.ca.gov/results

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a....quack.

Doctor of what, while proclaiming caring for pts. with flu?
Cross-checked his UC Riverside email, and Riverside address,there is no record of any licensed physician current or inactive in California with the name Anand Moses, nor Anand Amide.

Easy to check the bona-fides for a physician; don't rely on Google search, go the state boards.
(LinkedIn will show a "Medical Doctor" named Anand Moses in Beverly Hills, for example; NOT licensed.)

https://search.dca.ca.gov/results

Noted. Thanks for your input. I just did a quick search before did business with him.

https://www.pacificneuroscienceinstitute.org/people/anand-moses/

I get it. People get busy.

BUT.

When you tell a knifemaker that you’re taking a knife, you need to take the knife. In most cases, with a completed knife, the interaction can be instantaneous. It takes more work to explain that you were busy than it does to JUST PAY FOR THE KNIFE. The rest is just nonsense.

For some of these full time knifemakers, that one knife sale could be that week’s profit. It could mean the difference between making the car payment or the mortgage payment, and not. Some of the makers that I’ve spoken with about this guy were jerked around for months!

This guy is an habitual offender. It’s not like this has happened just a couple of times. It’s not like he’s being misunderstood. He’s doing this intentionally because he finds it amusing - he as much as admitted to this to another knifemaker I spoke with, when he was ‘outed’.

I’m thankful that you managed to have a satisfactory interaction with him, but your experiences appear to be isolated, in terms of what this thread demonstrates. I would urge you to use caution when offering any level of defense for this guy - the experiences of many in this thread should be reason enough why no one should be encouraged to trust this jerk.

Noted. Thanks for the input. I just did a Google search before I did business with him .
https://www.pacificneuroscienceinstitute.org/people/anand-moses/

Did yu confirm that this is the correct Anand Moses? Is that where your transaction was conducted/shipped?
The previously-ID'ed Anand Amrit Moses was from Riverside, and was a licensed EMT/Emergency Medical Technician #E031556/expired
and current address is still in Riverside.

Maybe he did get an MD in Europe, did not get licensed in the US, and now works in Santa Monica per your reference. From Riverside that would be a brutal commute. It may be a name-in-common subterfuge.

We've had others on BF claiming to be doctors as part of excusing behavior scrutinized on GBU. Plenty of crooks and weasel in that field, like any other. Easy to check their claims

Back