• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PachaasPaisaa=Liar at best (banned), Anand Moses amose001@ucr.edu,amoses007@gmail.com

Only confirmation I have is that it matches his Facebook profile picture. Not rock solid evidence by any means. It was good enough for me when I did a Google search. The knife I received was mailed from somewhere in Los Angeles . I just got lucky. Your post has opened my eyes to new ideas though.

I get it. People get busy.

BUT.

When you tell a knifemaker that you’re taking a knife, you need to take the knife. In most cases, with a completed knife, the interaction can be instantaneous. It takes more work to explain that you were busy than it does to JUST PAY FOR THE KNIFE. The rest is just nonsense.

For some of these full time knifemakers, that one knife sale could be that week’s profit. It could mean the difference between making the car payment or the mortgage payment, and not. Some of the makers that I’ve spoken with about this guy were jerked around for months!

This guy is an habitual offender. It’s not like this has happened just a couple of times. It’s not like he’s being misunderstood. He’s doing this intentionally because he finds it amusing - he as much as admitted to this to another knifemaker I spoke with, when he was ‘outed’.

I’m thankful that you managed to have a satisfactory interaction with him, but your experiences appear to be isolated, in terms of what this thread demonstrates. I would urge you to use caution when offering any level of defense for this guy - the experiences of many in this thread should be reason enough why no one should be encouraged to trust this jerk.

I understand where you’re coming from. I too am a maker of things, just not knives. I deal with the same BS you guys deal with. I wasn’t implying a defense for him. I was stating my experience Because I thought it was relevant to the topic.

I totally understand, and hope my observation wasn’t perceived as a confrontation with you. :)

Doctor of what, while proclaiming caring for pts. with flu?
Cross-checked his UC Riverside email, and Riverside address,there is no record of any licensed physician current or inactive in California with the name Anand Moses, nor Anand Amide.

Easy to check the bona-fides for a physician; don't rely on Google search, go the state boards.
(LinkedIn will show a "Medical Doctor" named Anand Moses in Beverly Hills, for example; NOT licensed.)

https://search.dca.ca.gov/results

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's probably a....quack.

Regarding looking up licensed folks, this is the site I go to. It will direct to from licensed profession to the state search.

https://www.healthguideusa.org/

I am Greg Moffatt of Greg Moffatt Knives. After a recent possible scam from this guy I wanted to put a summary of what I found on him in one place sourced from this thread and others.

I sent him a knife which USPS tracking marked Delivered and he said he never got. I did neglect to put his apartment number on it. A replacement knife I sent was returned to me for not having an apartment number. A second (different) knife I shipped a few days later did make it to him in spite of not having an apartment number. He lives in a small "luxury" building with only 66 units. It is entirely possible the knife was delivered to the wrong box but given his history I don't trust him on the matter. I will issue him a refund for both the "Delivered" knife and the second one that made it to him as soon as I receive the second knife back.

I ship from the address book inside USPS Click-n-Ship and did not realize his apartment number was missing as I had used the same to successfully ship knives to him before.

I've not posted in a forum before so please let me know if I'm violating any rules.

My other experiences with him have been him twice requesting invoices and not paying them or responding to emails about them.

Info on him:

Banned from: JD, The Cove, Knifeforums, Bladeforums

Online Aliases:
Pachaas2
TokenIndianKid
Paashaas Paisaa
Matt Michaels
Reddick Michaels (spydirguy420@gmail.com)
I<3knives
KnivesforMike@gmail.com
tunechigats@gmail.com
TheMechanik
M.Patinak
Prasad Naik
The IG name I dealt with him as is @anand_amide
He's also apparently behind @ddrknivesofchina which it looks like he made just to bash.

He pays via PayPal with an account in a relative's name (meena).

I won't post his entire address but it is on Sawtelle Blvd in LA.

If you have questionable dealings with Anand Moses please document it and share.

anand_amide and anand moses are one in the same. On instagram has a hundred aliases. He's talking to himself and attempting to rile up garbage and spreading misinformation.

He's here on bladeforums again with other aliases as he was on USN. He uses and references the forum content.

Back