• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Package deal 2 Spydercos, 2 A.G. Russells, and more

kda89508

Gold Member
Ok guys I am letting these go as a package price only to fund another project. These are a package deal ONLY and price is firm. Money Order Only. No trades and No Paypal.
Here is what you get.

Spyderco Q with se new no box
Spyderco Ladybug pe used but in good shape with box.
A.G. Russell Featherlite Folder NIB aus 8 steel
A.G. RUSSELL Featherlite Folder
used ATS 34 steel no box
AIR SOG New in sheath no box
Cold Steel Twistmaster Medium Clip Point new but has slight patina on one spot with box that is in ok shape.
Both Spydercos are sold. $35 each shipped for the rest. Thank You!
Again Money Order Only
US shipping only
Email or PM me if you want them. Thank You! Kevin

upload_2019-8-10_17-15-3.jpeg

upload_2019-8-10_17-15-41.jpeg

Last edited:
Any interest? I will do one price drop. $175 shipped only because I have something I want to buy. If they don’t sell for this I will keep them. Thank You! Kevin

Hey Kevin, If you are willing to split it up, i’ll Buy the spyderco’s.

Thank you
Victor

i am sorry I do not use forums often and can not seem to be able to find your email address or a way to PM you. Could it be my low post count?

If you are able to, could you IM me your email?

The Spyderco Q and Ladybug are SPF to Victor Cordero. The others are up for grabs. Let me know what your offers is. Thank You! Kevin

Per the rules of the exchange, auctions are not allowed. You must post prices.
Since you are now willing to split them up, then you must post a price for each, or at least post a price for the remaining knives you are now lumping together.

Please make sure your terms of sale are in alignment with the updated exchange rules.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/updated-exchange-rules.1646264/

Sorry. I did not know that and have seen this done many times. I will take care of it now. The rest of these knives are $35 each shipped Thank You! Kevin

Back