Packages Inbound.

It's no secret I amassed a few items with Auntie while taking care of my Mom in Florida. Auntie graciously held shipment until my return. Well, they are on the way. Two boxes totalling sixty-six pounds. Yikes!

I think we ought to all meet at your house for a opening party! I was hoping it would be another month or so, so I could check out all your toys before they left but this is better.

Probably take forever to wipe off all my drool and fingerprints and such.

Should be a good time opening them boxes.

It's no secret I amassed a few items with Auntie while taking care of my Mom in Florida. Auntie graciously held shipment until my return. Well, they are on the way. Two boxes totalling sixty-six pounds. Yikes!
Wow. Usps might be driving with 2 trucks to your house. I'm not very much into unboxing videos but would totally watch that.

Last edited:
Wonder if this is gonna be one of them "FTL" shipments ndog's mentioned :p

I'm not very much into unboxing videos but would totally watch that.

I don't know man, it'd be 2 hours long!!! Haha forreal though, I'd watch all 120 glorious minutes.

Oh and a side note, BB, you have over half my weight in khukuris coming your way :eek:

The bright side is Auntie can give up warehouse # 2 now. Won't need that extra 12,000 square feet.

I'm kind of all tingly just thinking about pictures and box openings and stuff.

Always been kind of a dream to be at Aunties when a big shipment from Nepal arrives and she lets me help open it.

Christmas no matter what time of year.

LOL...

Sounds excellent!

Please post pics when they arrive, I'd love to live vicariously...

So you bought two massive, SUPER-sized Super CAK's at approximately 33 pounds each. You must have forearms like Popeye!! ;):D

Well nine of you may be receiving invitations really soon. Single Grind has the Eulogy covered. I need eight volunteers for Pallbearers. Only so many will fit in the box, you can split the rest amongst you.

You're a brave man... I'm requesting to be buried with my HI collection. That way the wife won't find out how many there really are!

I did the same along with all my guns. Gonna be one durn heavy box. Might have to forgo the pallbearers and just use a forklift.

One of these maybe?

16233-2740215.jpg

If you include the firearms, cameras, axes, fishing equipment, chainsaws, other edged weapons ..... Quite possibly yes. It must be my latent Germanic and Celtic genealogy.

Until then everybody make sure you don't have more steel than what your house's foundation can bear. At the very least don't store it all in one room only.

Good thinking. My "room" is an addition. Did it as a slab on grade with thickened footings. I think it'll handle the load but if it fails we'll come up with something better.

Back