Packages Inbound.

Okay. The UF is a slice of steel perfection. an acre of martial paradise.

Personally, for martial use, I like my twin Trisuls, and Sugas.

The Suga is very capable of a wicked back cut with the sharpened swedge

Th Trisul is a super dagger like implement, it's handle is extremely agile, and easy to grip well.

I've done my double dagger routines with both sets, and they all come out perfect with very little fatigue, really well balanced for speed, and control. When using the Trisul in the weak hand, and the Suga in the strong hand, the combination is absolutely deadly.

BB...I was admiring your knives in the pics, and my wife walks by, and says calmly, "don't even think about it", I guess like Ndog, a little bit here and there, we can survive, but two big arse boxes with good stuff like you, and we may be living in his dog house for the better part of a year...LOL

First, I love your twin Sugas and Trisuls! I have one Suga and a Trisul is on my wish list. You have some most beautiful sets there as Ndog with his Giant Chitlangi Bowies. I have a set of Tarwars, one by Bura and the other by Kumar. However, in tandem they don't seem as appealing in photography as your guys do. That said, I have a 23" 37 ounce Teardrop Khukri by Lachhu and another 23" 42 ounce by Anil on the way. I dare say they should make a beautiful photo. As for the arts? Using one in each hand? Perhaps in my prime. Now a couple of baby Kobras would suffice.

PS: You can be one of my Pallbearers when she finds them all. All expenses paid. What you can't fit in the box with me, split amongst yourselves.

After this I see I must seek better lighting. However, this is my first teardrop. It's by Lachhu the other will be by Anil.

I had a beautiful older Trisul, at the time I didn't love it enough and it got away. Now of course I want another one.
Haven't seen any come up in quite awhile.

I had a beautiful older Trisul, at the time I didn't love it enough and it got away. Now of course I want another one.
Haven't seen any come up in quite awhile.

Yea, I remember that Trisul, it was a beauty. Surprised you had sent it away when you did.

BB, quit makin me drool at work!! I'm getting funny looks from people and making a mess without my bucket! :D

BB, quit makin me drool at work!! I'm getting funny looks from people and making a mess without my bucket! :D

SG, just getting started. Here's another sleeper I'd recommend for anyone. A Thamar Bowie. It sat for days without an EMS. I didn't wish for it to be orphaned.

A few of Kumar's contributions during my hiatus from sanity.

T-B
Tarwar
Everest Katana
Wajaski
Mini Wajaski
Butterfly Sword

I'm resorting to bulk picture ro save ua all time. The one on the bottom left should be the most difficult to recognize.

The CR is a full tang peeked at the butt. I don't know what the price was for the Thamar Bowie, it's been awhile. You can do a forum search for them and look where they're listed on DOTD's to get a range.

Last edited:
I'm in love. Thanks for the pictures. My favorites:
Butterfly Sword is disarmingly beautiful
Everest Katana

21" Chitlangi Arjune
YCS Special? With the one yinyang..
Blonde wood Kobra?
JKM? Gorgeous.
Stag-Horn Handle Camp Knife?

Back