Solved Paid membership

Select the membership you want,click pay with PayPal. When it opens up the PayPal screen at the bottom you’ll see pay with a debit or credit.

Wasn't sure whether to post this here, or in the ongoing "Current Status/Issues" thread. Decided to start here, since this is a relatively new thread.

I know my membership is up for renewal this month. Used the Paid Subscriptions link and did see my Gold membership listed as my current purchased upgrade. Unfortunately (or thanks for the generosity, depending on how you look at it), it shows "Expires: Never". There is no option via that page to actually renew my yearly Gold membership. Will I be getting an email notification and PP link letting me know it's time to renew, do I have to keep checking that Paid Subscription page to monitor when I can renew, or does my gold membership actually never expire :)?

If this is an issue that is actually related to the revamp, please move this question to the Current Status thread if more appropriate for a larger audience.

Back