• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pair of Medford TFF-2 Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

M67

Gold Member
Helping a friend sell some knives, had some unexpected medical bills pop up and a daughter totaled her vehicle so looking to free up some funds. All knives but the TFF1 have been used, carried, and resharpened. All knives are in my possession. I got him started on his midtech tastes so most of these knives were mine at one time. Resharpened by hand mostly by stropping on sandpaper.

If you have any questions please ask, no trades, and at the moment just US shipping.

Price includes shipping, paypal, ETC.

1) Medford TFF2, D2 blade, flamed lock side. Awesome knife. Loved the TFF2s and actually hated to get rid of them but have other projects or I'd buy them back. This one is usable with 1 hand but the lock is pretty firm. Action is very tight (this won't flip, TFF2s look like they're flippers but they're not). Comes with hard case. Has been used and carried, blade is in great shape but does have a smidge of tape residue on it.

Price: $ 375

hAs8D2t.jpg

e5E4yuA.jpg

5xIzBqx.jpg

CQq2RA3.jpg

i2jpVlT.jpg

rB3BFEe.jpg

2) Medford TFF2 D2 Recurve blade with NP3 finish. Smooth action and easily closed with 1 hand. Slight flame on the lockside. Been carried and used. NP3 finish does tarnish a bit and shows marks easier than the stonewash, just FYI. Comes with hard case

Price: $375

7FMenHN.jpg

2k1r8lS.jpg

zMjkhZ7.jpg

3rGhAzP.jpg

oPZPx9n.jpg

If you have any questions please ask

Thanks for looking

Hey there. I'm keeping an eye on this post. Hopefully I'll pull some funds together for the first Medford tff2.

Helping a friend sell some knives, had some unexpected medical bills pop up and a daughter totaled her vehicle so looking to free up some funds. All knives but the TFF1 have been used, carried, and resharpened. All knives are in my possession. I got him started on his midtech tastes so most of these knives were mine at one time. Resharpened by hand mostly by stropping on sandpaper.

If you have any questions please ask, no trades, and at the moment just US shipping.

Price includes shipping, paypal, ETC.

1) Medford TFF2, D2 blade, flamed lock side. Awesome knife. Loved the TFF2s and actually hated to get rid of them but have other projects or I'd buy them back. This one is usable with 1 hand but the lock is pretty firm. Action is very tight (this won't flip, TFF2s look like they're flippers but they're not). Comes with hard case. Has been used and carried, blade is in great shape but does have a smidge of tape residue on it.

Price: $ 375

hAs8D2t.jpg

e5E4yuA.jpg

5xIzBqx.jpg

CQq2RA3.jpg

i2jpVlT.jpg

rB3BFEe.jpg

2) Medford TFF2 D2 Recurve blade with NP3 finish. Smooth action and easily closed with 1 hand. Slight flame on the lockside. Been carried and used. NP3 finish does tarnish a bit and shows marks easier than the stonewash, just FYI. Comes with hard case

Price: $375

7FMenHN.jpg

2k1r8lS.jpg

zMjkhZ7.jpg

3rGhAzP.jpg

oPZPx9n.jpg

If you have any questions please ask

Thanks for looking
Hey there. Ive been looking for a tff-2. Id love to get the first one (top one) if it's still available. Hope to hear back from ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back