panawal

Hi Craig. You are an honest man. I have never posted anything on Bladeforum before, this is my first time. I just enjoy reading about everyones stories relating to khukuris. Why am I doing this now, simple. A good mans reputation has been brought into question. I too own a Panawal from Craig. As a matter of fact, I bought every model/style Craig sells except the large Dragon khukuri. Purchasing these knives over a five months period of time I got to know Craig. He is a fair honest and decent human being. Hang in there friend. Oh by the way, I love my khukuris. Got any more for sale? I understand that it is sickness/virus that make you want to purchase more khukuris. Well I have it. In five short months I collected 16.

joe mc,

Well said. I can only repeat your message word for word (with the exception of the number of Khukuris I own). As long as Craig is selling Khukuris I will continue to buy them from him. He is an honorable man.

By the way, I heard that doctors have recently completed a study of the sickness you speak of. It is called Infectious Khukuritis. Most patients are infected immediately on contact with their first Khukuri. Subsequent flare-ups seem to coincide with the introduction of new models. Although there is no known cure, 85% of the patients interviewed have found temporary relief from the tremors and anxiety when applying light coatings of quality oil to their existing Khukuris.

Blackdog

------------------
When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side.......
Sun-Tzu 400 BC

Hi Joe and Blackdog,

Craig is in Nicaragua for two weeks on a USMC mission, and I am taking over his duties while he is gone. (This is his wife). Craig and I run our business together, although he has been the primary person handling the khukuris as you know. From my side of things, I see on daily basis his passion for working with these knives. He loves helping people get the knife the want, answering questions about khukuris in general, etc., etc. But even more, the comments you just made make it all worth it for him.

As for Craig, he even brought a kukri down with him to Nicaragua! He told me he figured he’d get a lot of use of it down there in the jungle.

Marya Gottlieb
Gurkha House

Hi Marya - thanks for letting us know where Craig is. I was beginning to get worried - there have been some posts I knew he would have responded to if he could! I hope he has fun with his khukuri in the jungle. Please don't max out my card at Tiffany's - I've got to have something left to cover my special when it comes in.
Berk

You guys are too much! I´m glad you place such faith in me and in Gurkha House. Now, if I can only find my canteen cup!

Posted a quick story about the whereabouts of the Nicaraguan Khukuri that you all should enjoy. And in case you are wondering how I can manage to post here - the Army brought satcom internet to the field! Well, right now, I happen to be in Managua doing a mission, so I found a computer that can load the bladeforums site in less than an hour. So, I guess I have bladeforumitis
smile.gif

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Back