Para 2 Lowrider Clip

I searched around for more direction, and it seems like asking is the easiest way.

I'd like to pick up a denim blue lowrider clip for the para 2.

Thanks in advance

I don't make that clip any longer. I do still do most of the others for other models but not that pattern. Sorry. Thanks for asking tho.
STR

Last edited:
Do you have any suggestions on a quality low rider for a para 2. All the reviews I read on here suggested yours were the best.

Hmm. That's interesting because I haven't had any orders for one in many months. I hadn't had any orders in so long for it or others like that one using that pattern that I quit having the template copied. I guess they must be buying them somewhere else or maybe so many of mine are out now they just swap my used ones I really don't know. I barely have time to come on here anymore but get alerts when I get posts.

Thank you for sparing a few min to help. Your clips are fantastic looking. Wish I had a spydie when you made them.thanks again.

Hey, I'm looking for a low rider clip for my paramilitary 2. Do you still make them? If not, are you able to recommend another clip marker? Thank you

Back