Para 3 Cruwear Sprint

It looks like the Cruwear sprint was in stock at some dealers today. Some still have it in stock if anyone is interested

Looking at the pics...I would've liked the same color grey G10 used on the Cruwear PM2...this looks lighter in color, similar to the Manix2 Sprint.

This must have been a more desirable knife then i thought! I've been wanting to try out a p3 and this one seems like the one to jump on. A sprint that's the same price as a stock one.
I guess everybody else thinks so too:)

This must have been a more desirable knife then i thought! I've been wanting to try out a p3 and this one seems like the one to jump on. A sprint that's the same price as a stock one.
I guess everybody else thinks so too:)

That was my thinking actually. $119 for an s30v version or $125 for a cruwear sprint. It was a easy choice for me.

It is the first Para3 sprint so a lot of us knifenuts have been waiting to pick up a sprint run instead of a regular run. It could have been any steel and it would have been hot. On top of that the price was right and, even though it was slow, the hype for Cruwear has built up over time.

I am low on funds and there are a couple of things about the model that turn me off so I am gonna pass. The steel was the only reason I almost bit. I have two Cruwear Militaries and Cruwear Para2. I LOVE the steel and it would have been nice to have the set but you gotta draw the line somewhere. I'll just enjoy the Pakkawood Delica and HAP40 Caly3. That should ease the pain. :)

Hopefully there will still be some hitting dealer shelves throughout the week so some people can still snag one.

It is the first Para3 sprint so a lot of us knifenuts have been waiting to pick up a sprint run instead of a regular run. It could have been any steel and it would have been hot. On top of that the price was right and, even though it was slow, the hype for Cruwear has built up over time.

I am low on funds and there are a couple of things about the model that turn me off so I am gonna pass. The steel was the only reason I almost bit. I have two Cruwear Militaries and Cruwear Para2. I LOVE the steel and it would have been nice to have the set but you gotta draw the line somewhere. I'll just enjoy the Pakkawood Delica and HAP40 Caly3. That should ease the pain. :)

Hopefully there will still be some hitting dealer shelves throughout the week so some people can still snag one.

This will be my first Para3. I'm pretty happy with the Para2 as a carry knife, but thought a someone smaller version would be handy (I have plenty of other small folders already). I was holding out for a steel I like and Cruwear is at the top of my list. So this was a no-brainer for me!

Back