Para 3 Cruwear Sprint

Anyone that pre-ordered months ago received theirs from knifecenter yet? I pre-ordered mine quite a long time ago, less than a week after the pre-order had gone up, and haven't received a notification about it shipping. I have a bad feeling I got screwed out of this pre-order just like the pm2 sprint I pre-ordered from them years ago.

I pre-ordered this one and PM2 Maxamet at the same time, back in May. I was wondering why the Para 3 hasn't shipped yet.

I called KC. Because they were part of the same order, the default is to wait until all items on the order are filled before shipping. Got it changed. Para 3 should be here on Monday.

This was the first time I considered the para3 as an option. I am wondering, why are cruwear blades so much cheaper than any of the other sprint runs, maxamet, even xhp?

I scored one. I've been waiting to try one out and this is the perfect one. With the limited run Yojimbo, sprint run Paras and the Shaman right around the corner, Spyderco is getting all of my knife money right now.

Someone already selling one on the trading section, and he is only asking $207 for it. Yeah, I would rather wait.

Mine came in today from KC. Nice fit and finish... love the light gray G-10! The g-10 edges are chamfered compared to my 110v PM2... feels great in hand! I'm digging this medium sized little big knife!

Picked one up at my local shop, now i'll see if my KC pre order goes through, haven't heard anything from them yet about any shipping. I pre ordered as soon as they were announced.
Untitled by Danny Nystrom, on Flickr

I'd like to know why, too. I'm surprised the Para 3 Cru-wear is priced as low as it is, because I am almost certain the Cru-wear Paramilitary 2 was priced closer to S110V territory than S30V. I expected similar pricing, but nope, Cru-wear Para 3's are pretty much the same price as S30V.
I really wish they'd continue production of all 3 versions, as I somehow missed both military and pm2 versions. I guess the price of cru-wear has come down quite a bit, and it must be easier to machine than s110v. I prefer s110v to maxamet, and cru-wear to s110v, but my edc's are still mostly s30v millies or pm2's.

These are back in stock at BladeHQ. I ordered one from Ye Olde Cutlery Shoppe on Friday night and it arrived today. First time doing business with them and won't be the last.

These are back in stock at BladeHQ. I ordered one from Ye Olde Cutlery Shoppe on Friday night and it arrived today. First time doing business with them and won't be the last.
Good looking out guys! Just got one from bhq.

I got mine today. It's the same light gray G-10 used in the CTS-20CP Para 2 sprint. Not my favorite color but still a nice little knife.

Back