Para 3 Cruwear Sprint

Not sure if they are a sponsor so I won't say where but if you look around these are in stock.

Just got mine in today! I like it alot more then i thought(my first p3). Although i still prefer a deeper carry clip, the stock one isn't as bad as i thought it would be. I think it's exactly what Spyderco set out to do, make a smaller pm2.0901171707-1.jpg

Just got mine in today! I like it alot more then i thought(my first p3). Although i still prefer a deeper carry clip, the stock one isn't as bad as i thought it would be. I think it's exactly what Spyderco set out to do, make a smaller pm2.View attachment 758978

I agree. I actually like the stock pocket clip on mines. My wife like the gray g-10 so know I'm trying to find a second one. With no luck so far.

I found a local store that has 3 three in stock.

The forth one followed me home.

6hKPfHU.jpg

Last edited:
Picked one up on the auction site, did pay a premium though.

Also, I wish Cruwear was a regular production steel. It's one of my favorites.

No worries. I ended picking one up for $140. Last one they had. $15 difference isn't a big deal imo. Thanks for the heads up though.

I got mine in yesterday and am very pleased with it. I never warmed up to the Pm2 as I would rather have a military. The Pm3 size is just about perfect.

One aspect that I am not thrilled about though is the blade stock thickness. Spyderco should have gone with a thinner blade stock for a 3" blade.

Other than that this knife is a winner.

Back