Para 3 in December CONFIRMED!

Mine comes Monday . I told myself I was going to wait for a Sprint or Exclusive run haha lol

A few comparison photos for Sunday...

Dice, Para3, Delica

723c5d231151787e54e943c15864a0af.jpg

15e8a493daf52d4fc0d2375cd1b413d2.jpg

Benchmade 556 Mini Griptilian, Para 3, 940-1501

228ed7fc2c9a5585fcd672c00432c777.jpg

fc5bce5defe21a1519663cfc278dcfed.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alinla, great shots. Thanks.

Any chance of seeing a Para 3 against a Small Sebenza?

This pics actually make me reconsider whether I dismissed it too easily. The delica is an almost perfect sized edc for me but I don't like the back lock. The pm2 is a tad too big for my liking for comfortable office edc. Well, time will tell.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Just snagged one and I'm excited. Now, deciding on which deep carry clip I want to add, and anticipating some sprint runs!

Ordered mine 2+ months ago on the KnifeCenter "pre-order".... still nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

In the first image the seb and the Para 3 look about equal in length. In the second and third the Para looks longer (esp. in image 2). Assuming it's just a question of angle, which one would you say is most accurate?

My thanks for your help.

The Para3 is longer than the 21 in both handle length and over-all length by around 3/8" of an inch.

What gets me about the Para3 is the distance when closed from the tab of the compression lock to the apex of the Spydie hump...it's almost twice the pocket fat of the Sebbie! I guess that's why my favorite small Spydies are the Native and the Chappy. The Para looks like a pocket hog for such a modest amount of blade.

I'll probably pick one up to try some day, but I'm in a lot less of a hurry to do so. Maybe grab a sprint sometime in the future...

In the first image the seb and the Para 3 look about equal in length. In the second and third the Para looks longer (esp. in image 2). Assuming it's just a question of angle, which one would you say is most accurate?

My thanks for your help.

The para 3 is ever so slightly longer, but it's hard to notice. They are very similar in dimensions except width, where the para 3 is obviously much wider due to the blade shape and Spydie hole, which doesn't bother me in the least.

I may have to get one of these. The Para2 was just a bit too large, and my Sages just a wee bit small in the handle. The Native 5 seems a bit too chunky. I really like my sprint run Worker, but the tip seems delicate, and it is a small knife. The PM3 just might be the Goldilocks Spydie for me.

Para 3 Sprint suggestions:

1. Foliage Green G10, ELMAX
2. Blue G10, M390
3. Natural (Jade) G10, M4
4. Orange G10, black DLC CTS-XHP

These were all PM2 sprints configurations, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...:)

Back