Para 3 in December CONFIRMED!

These should be pretty easy to get now. Purchasing from the secondary would be foolish at this point.

Had to cancel my pre-order from November at one dealer and picked one up yesterday at another dealer...Received :thumbup:

Last edited:
Had to cancel my pre-order from November at one dealer and picked one up yesterday at another dealer...Received [emoji106]

Nice, love that colored clip.. Just got mine from DLT within 2 days of ordering.

f3649b9a22aab7b797fa1631e2a99255.jpg

Thanks for the shout out Bruised. We do our best to get knives shipped as fast as possible.

Thanks for the shout out Bruised. We do our best to get knives shipped as fast as possible.
Do you have more in stock? My pre-order has been sitting with another company since early December with no end in sight. I'll order now if you have one ready to ship.
Thanks.

In stock and ready to ship. I'm not sure where you are in Michigan but we're right next to you in Wisconsin, should be 1 to 2 days ship time.

In stock and ready to ship. I'm not sure where you are in Michigan but we're right next to you in Wisconsin, should be 1 to 2 days ship time.

Found it and placed my order about a half hour ago. I'm in metro Detroit so it shouldn't take too long to get over here.

Thanks!
-Matt

Mate i love your international checkout and shipping rates. Just picked up a para 3 and it was one of the easiest checkouts ive done.
Some retailers these days make it so hard to order to australia its barely worth the hassle!!

Back