Para 3 Lightweight

CutleryShoppe.com has the serrated, they said they arrived today, looks like plain edge is sold out. If it has the "add to cart" button then they have it, just ordered mine.

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a serrated from cutlery shoppe which iswhat I wanted anyways.

I will have mine tomorrow...or should provided the dealer does what they said they would!

I found a local dealer that got 3 shipped in today, bought one over the phone this afternoon and will pick it up tomorrow.

I thought about buying all three but that would make me an A-hole!

Local dealer called and told me they got two in. 30 seconds of handling it, and one of them came home with me. My Bugout is going on the chopping block ASAP. This has all the features that put me in the bugout and pulled me away from my spydies in the first place.

Very impressed with it.

46668vh.jpg

UDFkIIn.jpg

TXPO

I got the same email. It let me order it... We’ll see if it actually ships.
You're good to go, our inventory is in real time, if you can add it to your cart then its in stock and ready to ship (other than clearly designated pre-orders).

How's the action, easy one handed opening and closing like the regular g10 version?

Yes, its got really nice action on the several that I've handled.

Yes, scored 2 earlier from DLT. I too received a notice that they were in stock. I already received shipment, and tracking earlier. Very nice. Jordan, and DLT are great to deal with. Fast shipping.:thumbsup:;)

Got mine today. Great knife.
Typical Spyderco standard. Perfect out of the box.

Closing is a bit stiff but that was also with the most G10 Para 3s

Anybody on here from KnifeCenter?

Ok, I pre-ordered my Para 3 lightweight over a month ago. There have been plenty of "friendly notes" from KnifeCenter saying the order is still in process during that time, but the thing is, they got them in about 5 days ago. No email saying "preparing for shipment," no "pre-orders have shipped!" no tracking number, nothing. Then I get the same "friendly note" saying that we would be notified when they were in. I've sent several emails, over the course of the last four days, zero response. I'm about ready to cancel the order since they are available, in stock, and ready to ship seemingly EVERYWHERE to anybody to order right away, and I am still waiting for KnifeCenter to tell me that they have them. I literally have three of them in my carts from three separate sources right at this moment and they have been available in abundance for days... and nothing from KnifeCenter, did somebody drop the ball? It's a pretty big ball to drop over a pre-order from over a month ago where a lot of pissed off customers are wondering what is going on... I'm going to give them one more shot to tell us SOMETHING, I'll call again tomorrow to see if the order is still "in process." (oh and we've been getting daily sale info from them as well. No interest in returning an email but "here, buy this!" If the guys at KnifeCenter are reading this: your customer service blows. Your communication is abysmal. If you are selling these on your site, and the pre-order people get told nothing, your logistics is incompetent. And the kicker is, from the lack of returned contact, you don't really care at all about any of that. This is the first time I decided to try their online store and only because of the pre-order. I had heard bad things about "spotty" customer service. Not a good first impression and I don't think I will be using them again. The other usual retailers pride themselves on competing with each other for the best customer service reputation and basically every one of them (I don't know if I am allowed to post retailer names on here) have been excellent, above and beyond, some get the free shipping to me in two days. All with excellent communication, returned emails, tracking, etc. Does this company just not give a sh1t whatsoever? I'm writing this because I hope someone from KnifeCenter will read this and offer an explanation. Hopefully I have not violated any forum rules and if I have I apologize in advance. I'm just a little frustrated because as you all know, if you don't jump, and knives sell out, they go away for a loooong time before the stocks are replenished.

Last edited:
I'm getting madder and madder from reading all of these comments about how other retailers are so great and their service is excellent...

I'm getting madder and madder from reading all of these comments about how other retailers are so great and their service is excellent...

KC is showing them in stock now, if they haven't already shipped your pre-order, just cancel it and pick one up.

Anybody on here from KnifeCenter?

Ok, I pre-ordered my Para 3 lightweight over a month ago. There have been plenty of "friendly notes" from KnifeCenter saying the order is still in process during that time, but the thing is, they got them in about 5 days ago. No email saying "preparing for shipment," no "pre-orders have shipped!" no tracking number, nothing. Then I get the same "friendly note" saying that we would be notified when they were in. I've sent several emails, over the course of the last four days, zero response. I'm about ready to cancel the order since they are available, in stock, and ready to ship seemingly EVERYWHERE to anybody to order right away, and I am still waiting for KnifeCenter to tell me that they have them. I literally have three of them in my carts from three separate sources right at this moment and they have been available in abundance for days... and nothing from KnifeCenter, did somebody drop the ball? It's a pretty big ball to drop over a pre-order from over a month ago where a lot of pissed off customers are wondering what is going on... I'm going to give them one more shot to tell us SOMETHING, I'll call again tomorrow to see if the order is still "in process." (oh and we've been getting daily sale info from them as well. No interest in returning an email but "here, buy this!" If the guys at KnifeCenter are reading this: your customer service blows. Your communication is abysmal. If you are selling these on your site, and the pre-order people get told nothing, your logistics is incompetent. And the kicker is, from the lack of returned contact, you don't really care at all about any of that. This is the first time I decided to try their online store and only because of the pre-order. I had heard bad things about "spotty" customer service. Not a good first impression and I don't think I will be using them again. The other usual retailers pride themselves on competing with each other for the best customer service reputation and basically every one of them (I don't know if I am allowed to post retailer names on here) have been excellent, above and beyond, some get the free shipping to me in two days. All with excellent communication, returned emails, tracking, etc. Does this company just not give a sh1t whatsoever? I'm writing this because I hope someone from KnifeCenter will read this and offer an explanation. Hopefully I have not violated any forum rules and if I have I apologize in advance. I'm just a little frustrated because as you all know, if you don't jump, and knives sell out, they go away for a loooong time before the stocks are replenished.
I tried 2 pre-orders thru KC, on 2 diff models, in the past and never rcvd the blades, but others may have...can’t comment on that. I cancelled the orders and bought the blades elsewhere the same day. My experience wasn’t good so I don’t pre order with them at all. Good luck with your search!

Back