Para-Military in CTS-204P

Order date 2/16/2012 4:47 PM still no word. Guess they're not going in order.

Ordered 2/16 at 5:16 pm eastern and no shipping notice today.

I've waited this long and a bit more is no big deal but why not ship in order?

Ordered 2/17/12 also. Maybe they are shipping by region rather than by sequential order? I doubt it will be much longer.

If they go by post count, the fishes will have delivered Chuck's before the US Postal Service brings mine!

My last initial is B, so maybe reverse alphabetical order? When the knives arrive, all this speculation will soon be forgotten.

if they go by post count, the fishes will have delivered chuck's before the us postal service brings mine!

My last initial is b, so maybe reverse alphabetical order? When the knives arrive, all this speculation will soon be forgotten.

loool.

My card has been charged. Hopefully I will be getting a shipping notice soon.

Tom

Just logged into my account @ KW and noticed that one of these is "ready to ship" and has a tracking number. :thumbup:

I ordered on 2/17/12 at 1:36 p.m,and mine shipped yesterday, but I also called and re-verified my credit card info as my old one had expired, They may of lost or not stored you guys credit card info , If you haven't already called to make sure it is still on file with them I would be giving them a call right now!

This thread is now coming to the point that it's going to make my wallet hurt very soon as I (sadly) did not pre-order...

If anyone pre-ordered and doesn't want theirs, I'd be more than happy to take yours off your hands.

Seriously though, they didn't have my CC# on file so I called in April or May to give it to them again , so all you guys who ordered before me need to call them and see if they have your card on file, They won't sell your knife(yet), but it will delay you getting it.

Back