Para-Military in CTS-204P

Slightly envious that I didn't get in on this. I most likely won't buy one on the secondary market because some that did get in the preorder will most likely inflate the price out of my comfort zone for a para 2. Can't wait to see pics and some reviews of the steel as used in the para 2!!

Just got my notice for my two. Almost forgot about these. I'll be selling my second one so someone no regrets for you guys that didn't pre-order. I'm sure a handful will end up for sale here.

called today to update my info, turns out my credit card wasn't there. so i gave the gal who helped me my card info and now i'm good to go. i suggest calling and making sure your credit card info is there.....no one said you'd be at the back of the line, but at the same time i got that impression a bit. myself, i just got to wait.........looking forward to this one going into rotation.

I never got a shipped notice, but checking my KW account its showing shipped.

I would check your KW account; if it did not ship then contact them.

After a short 16 month wait mine has shipped! This will be my first Spyderco, WOOOOOOOOOO :D

Congrats All.

This Para2 means I can beat the hell out of my Blue M390 now - knowing I have a back-up.

They're pretty much chemically identical, CTS 204P is the Carpenter version of M390, which is made by Bohler-Uddeholm.

http://zknives.com/knives/steels/steelgraph.php?nm=CTS-204P,M390&ni=1541,404&hrn=1&gm=0

Any performance differences will likely come from difference in heat treats, and you are likely to see more variance as a result of heat treat than the steel.

Cool, thanks for the info. I guess I dont have to worry about trading away one of my 204p's for the blue m390! :D

I called to verify my CC info earlier last month. Should be good to go. I'm going to send an email just in case.

Back