Para-Military in CTS-204P

Mine shipped yesterday. Due in CA on Thursday. Only waited 15 months :) I never realized at the time it'd be such a hot item. I just called KW last week to update my info. At the time they weren't sure when the stocks would arrive. It was a pleasant surprise to get the ship notice from Roger and crew!

Looking forward to this long-awaited blade. I sold off my "regular" PM2's so this should be a treat.

Landed! The green is magnificent. A perfect, dark forest green. The second picture gives the best representation.

IMG_2993_zps0bbdb661.jpg

IMG_2995_zps92c455e5.jpg

IMG_2997_zps1d6acedc.jpg

That green looks much better than the proto pics.
I was thinking it may look better, and if it did look like the proto pics I would sell mine.
That shade of green is one of my favorite colors, and I'll be keeping one for sure.
Thanks for the pics.

Got mine today too, but thanks to my sick puppy I had to sell the knife as soon as I unboxed it.:( but the pups ok so that's all that matters.

Got mine today too, but thanks to my sick puppy I had to sell the knife as soon as I unboxed it.:( but the pups ok so that's all that matters.

Sorry to hear about the sick puppy and that you had to sell it. I know the feeling as I have two coming and I know I will have to sell at least one to help cover some uncovered medical bills and unexpected truck repairs. I have sold off a bunch of sak's and mt's but still need more! Been a bad month and a half for me! Really stinks!

Last edited:
It's just a knife. Glad your puppy is doing okay.:)

So true, I could care less about the knife to be honest, But the look on my wife's face when she found out her "baby", Is doing well and is ready to come home, Is worth more than anything to me...Family First and yes my pets are Family...Thank you all for the kind words, And thanks to sechip, Enjoy your new knife my friend.

The one that is for sale on Ebay linked here somewhere is now at $310 with almost 9 days to go! It will be interesting to see where it goes! Unbelievable!

That will be interesting, I believe I saw an orange one go for $400.00 on fleabay

Last edited:
first of all i would like to say i'm extremely happy to hear that the pup is doing ok. although i consider myself to be lucky to obtain a sprint run pm2 so soon after release,i just wish it could have been under better circumstances. i can totally understand the concern for the pup as i have a siberian husky that's "my boy" and would do anything to make sure he was ok. thanks again allen! scott

Sorry about the pup...try double knee surgery on our Lab...I would have had to sell a couple of dozen of these to fund that... :(

Nothing for me yet. Going to shoot an email later after work to see my status.

Yeah. I called them this morning. People were getting theirs shipped that ordered after me. Turns out my CC was out of date and they didn't let me know. All is well now and they are one the way.

Sorry about the pup...try double knee surgery on our Lab...I would have had to sell a couple of dozen of these to fund that... :(

Yeah, been there! Our light red colored lab has both knees done and within two months of each other.

Yeah, been there! Our light red colored lab has both knees done and within two months of each other.

Same here. Expensive surgery - with almost constant after care. Guess Labs are prone to that. Hardwood floors or tile are killers on Dogs joints.

Same here. Expensive surgery - with almost constant after care. Guess Labs are prone to that. Hardwood floors or tile are killers on Dogs joints.

You giving your lab glucosamine? Our yellow lab had joint problems and was barely able to limb up onto our deck from the ground but once we started giving him glucosamine he got a lot better. Just a thought, hope he feels better!

You giving your lab glucosamine? Our yellow lab had joint problems and was barely able to limb up onto our deck from the ground but once we started giving him glucosamine he got a lot better. Just a thought, hope he feels better!

Glucosamine is good - we did start. That surgery was a long time ago. Hope the op doesn't mind our stray off topic - dogs and Spyderco are an easy topic of discussion.:)

Back