Para-Military in CTS-204P

I can't believe I almost missed this one. I emailed them before the pre-order was open and they wrote back saying they would send me an email when it opened up. I haven't gotten an email and didn't see a new thread on the knife and if I didn't check out of the blue right now, would probably have missed it in the next day or so. I held off getting the blue one for this one because I knew the knifeworks version would be significantly cheaper than BB, which it appears I was right.

Anyways, glad I found it in time.

I cannot wait to have the orange and green ones in my hands. Im gonna count the days

I was just checking out Knife works site and looking at the green on the handle (I think I like it), and noticed that the blade says cpm s37v. It is really fuzzy but that is what I make out. I know that is a prototype picture, but still seems really odd. Anyone else notice that or know what the deal is?

I was just checking out Knife works site and looking at the green on the handle (I think I like it), and noticed that the blade says cpm s37v. It is really fuzzy but that is what I make out. I know that is a prototype picture, but still seems really odd. Anyone else notice that or know what the deal is?

I tried to read it as well. Even in the Spyderco catalog you will occasionally see photoshopped prior models rather than a production prototype.

all i know is that as of 11:40AM pst theres -1.. hahah! not sure if thats a good thing or not..:confused:

Wow. Who knew this steel would be so smokin' hot? :confused: :cool:

Not me. I think your right about it being the steel, because I sure didn't think it would sell out faster than the Orange XHP.

I'm not to crazy about the shade of green, but ordered two because of the steel.

While we're talking about smokin' steel, riddle me this - is this not the first use of this steel in a production folder, or more likely, a production knife? So...we don't know nuthin' about it, other than how it is supposed to perform? :D Talk about optimism. :rollseyes: Nevertheless, I'm already in for two of 'em. :cool:

Not me. I think your right about it being the steel, because I sure didn't think it would sell out faster than the Orange XHP.

I'm not to crazy about the shade of green, but ordered two because of the steel.

I can't believe I almost missed this one. I emailed them before the pre-order was open and they wrote back saying they would send me an email when it opened up. I haven't gotten an email and didn't see a new thread on the knife and if I didn't check out of the blue right now, would probably have missed it in the next day or so. I held off getting the blue one for this one because I knew the knifeworks version would be significantly cheaper than BB, which it appears I was right.

Anyways, glad I found it in time.

Yeah, I too had emailed them and received a reply saying that they would email me when pre-orders would open and at the end they didn't send me anything. I got mine preordered a couple of days ago, but not thanks to them!
I have always been happy with them (I get 90% of my knives at Knifeworks...), but this time they actually let me down. Hope it won't become a habit for them...

While we're talking about smokin' steel, riddle me this - is this not the first use of this steel in a production folder, or more likely, a production knife? So...we don't know nuthin' about it, other than how it is supposed to perform? :D Talk about optimism. :rollseyes: Nevertheless, I'm already in for two of 'em. :cool:

Yes, I agree that we are all hoping it is the "next best thing" steel wise!!

So far for me (and others), the CTS family of steel is performing very well and living up to their "hype". I hope carpenter and spyderco hit another homerun with this steel :D

Back