Para Wharnie?

rpn

Gold Member
I missed that Cutlery Shoppe release...how did that one sneak in?! Was browsing the for sale section this morning and couldn't believe it when I saw the titles. Wish I knew...would have loved to have grabbed one!

I saw it late too. It certainly would be an elite box cutter, and handy otherwise as well.

The Para2 has been one of my favorite models from the Golden Colorado facility for some time now. So I would welcome the Military or the Para2 either one with a "Wharncliffe" blade.

I would also like to see them do both models in some type of tanto blade as well. As long as it's the same type of Tanto design as they did on that C-46 Lum Tanto. I love those Golden, CO folders and I'm always open for improvements for those models.

M4 is awesome k390 would be amazing also, there any announcement on when and where?
Yeah I like both of those steel choices as well. I've also had great luck with my M390 Military model. It's been an excellent EDC folder. I've yet to own a Spyder with K390 but I've heard nothing but good about it>> yeah Bring It On!!!

There is a pm2 tanto
Yeah I did hear something about that recently. I'll have to check it out when I get the time ( and money :D).

I didn't like Tanto designs until I got my Spyderco C-46 Lum Tanto folder >> and I do carry it on occasions and find it to be a very functional design the way Bob Lum drew it up. I really miss that guy>> he had a lot of great blade designs.

I picked up a PM2 Wharnie which is still sitting in the box since I've been addicted to my Canis. I will say that the PM2 action is smoother than the Canis but the it's great to see new blade shapes coming out.

Reactions: rpn
Back