• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Accessories (Bracelets, KeyChains, Lanyards, Etc)

BTT

Just received a shipment of side release buckles and I am ready to make some more bracelets.

Currently monkey's fist are being made from a small marble. Is there any interest in a larger wooden core. I have found larger sizes at a local craft store.

Thanks

Erich

Just ordered more cord. Added Gray, Burgundy, Woodland Camo, ACU, and Kelly Green.

BTT.

Just shipped out some zipper pulls and a neck lanyard and ready to do some more.

I sent you a email before.I found the one you made for me before and I measured it and including the plastic clasps it's at 9 1/2 so maybe 9 3/3 maybe a little bigger I think 10 would be to big.

Please help me out.You do great work.I also wanted to make sure if i gave some of my friends your email because they really liked it.I wanted to check with you first before I did or I can give you there's.
Thanks a lot
God Bless

This really means alot to me it really does.You sure do have a real talent.If you want I can send you a picture of the first one you made.I just need you email.

Mine is Bflanagan317@msn.com

I sent you a email before.I found the one you made for me before and I measured it and including the plastic clasps it's at 9 1/2 so maybe 9 3/3 maybe a little bigger I think 10 would be to big.

Please help me out.You do great work.I also wanted to make sure if i gave some of my friends your email because they really liked it.I wanted to check with you first before I did or I can give you there's.
Thanks a lot
God Bless

This really means alot to me it really does.You sure do have a real talent.If you want I can send you a picture of the first one you made.I just need you email.

Mine is Bflanagan317@msn.com

Sent you an email.

Just realized that I haven't posted the new colors in the original message that I received a while ago.

I want to order a lanyard Coyote Tan and a key ring same colour:thumbup:

Lanyard and keyring arrived , great job mate thank you

Hey Joe, no problem. It pretty cool knowing that some of the things you create on another continent, and a cool one at that. Glad I could help and if you need anything else just let me know.

e

Back