• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord key chains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Keychain Lanyards paracord and cast bead

I have several types of beads, some of the larger Viking Rune beads as well as the nice small Celtic bead, two colours of paracord, black or green camo with not much camo left...

I am making key chain lanyards that have a split ring for your keys and two diamond knots with a celtic bead sandwiched in between.

1" split ring key rings and they measure about 9" of the paracord end to end, not including the split ring.

These are $8 each plus $3 shipping, if you order more just the one $3 shipping charge applies.

For the Viking Rune beads, they are a bit more, they are $10 each plus $3 shipping

Payment by check or money order as I do not have paypal

Selection by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

very little white left, so mainly black or and a little of the camo

KeyChainFobs by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

I use black waxed thread to do the whipping knot near the split ring on all except white paracord, so where you see the white thread, it'll be black whipping knot.

keyring_1 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Picked up 5 of these larger beads, made this key chain up today, price shipped in the USA is $15, very detailed bead and tightly made diamond knots, these are pretty handy key chains. While the white one will show dirt more, so it would be for off roading :) but for the more sophisticated key set

This white one with the large bead is now SOLD thanks BladeForums !

I have 4 of these beads left, and can make a few in the camo green, black or white as I do have a little bit of the white left.

One nice thing about these lanyards is you can slip the keys through the paracord around about anything to keep it secure when not using.

Thanks for checking,
G2

I know these lanyards are for keys. Allow me to elaborate. I have dedicated Tac lights on all of my guns with the exception of revolvers. If I happen to be using said revolver a high lum light is mandatory. Slip my hand through your lanyard with light attached and it allows me to retain the light if I require a reload. Just let the light drop and flip it back into my hand. it works VERY well. My two cents. Just a thought amigo : )

Attachments

• Photo on 11-16-18 at 1.50 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-16-18 at 1.50 PM.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for illuminating me :) very cool use of that too !
G2

Special sterling silver one sold
G2

Last edited:
The Crusader Cross key chain is sold, I do have one more that I can make into either a key chain or a bobtail fob for your folder but would need to have the folder to make it.
like this one on my Lionsteel Bolus

G2

This detailed raven looks great, I’m really enjoying the one I bought.
Thanks again G2 and GLWS.

Last edited:
Thanks, the Raven key chain is unique for sure, and, still available ;)
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back