• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord lanyard/keychain

Email or PM me if you're interested in something. Some examples can be seen on my blog page.

Attachments

• assorted lanyardsfobskeychains.JPG
    assorted lanyardsfobskeychains.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 110
Sent ya a reply to your last email.. Getting ready to paypal for one.. and waiting to hear back from ya..
Thakn ya a bunch!
~Jeff

Thanks for the reply.. Looking forward to attaching these to my knives..
~Jeff

I'll need about 6 of these...IF you can find brown and Khaki cord, you'll be knottin' forever...perfect to add to a blade going to Iraq.
Pete

Balldboy said:
I'll need about 6 of these...IF you can find brown and Khaki cord, you'll be knottin' forever...perfect to add to a blade going to Iraq.
Pete

I found some on ebay(desert tan, coyote tan, coyote brown, and camo brown) and just ordered it, so hopefully I'll have it sometime this week.

Hey when ya get a chance post up a pic of the tan type color ones when ya make some up .. I have not seen any this color yet.. I can't wait to see how the black and tan one turned out ya made for me. To go with my Buck Strider 889

just recieved two in the mail and they both look and feel great. they are now on the ends of two Howling Rats....Thanks!!

Got mine today .. I just noticed you have several different options on the skull heads.. :D What is the one to the right of the metal looking one.. ?

Here is a picture of mine
Thanks, Very nice job on these ..

picture1225kd.jpg

The one to the right of the metallic is ivory, same material as the white, just a shade darker. I have about a 15 of those left.

The larger pewter skulls are sold(only had 3 to sell). I may get a few more in late Sept.

Back