• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord lanyard/keychain

:) Just got my order today ... let me know when you get the pewter skulls, as I will be ordering more. Thanks for the timely service.

Thank you for the added bonus, as well, I will put it to good use. :D

I want 4 of the lanyards with the skull beads please, if you have that many.
Email me the paypal total and I will get back to you Saturday afternoon. Lippy@comcast.net Thank you.

I got my order from Stormdrane really fast. Excellent work on the lanyards.

thanks again, Stormdrane. :)

Once you have the brown tones...
I'll take 6.
3 brown and tan
3 black and tan.

OR whatever combo of the above workz for you...
TIA,
Pete

Balldboy said:
Once you have the brown tones...
I'll take 6.
3 brown and tan
3 black and tan.

OR whatever combo of the above workz for you...
TIA,
Pete

Noted. I'd hoped the new paracord and pewter skulls I've ordered would have come today, but instead received bills, aaarrrgghhh! I hope to get caught up with everyone as soon as I get them, thank ya'll for your patience.

Thanks again Stormdrain, here they are at home.

I got four in the mail today. Very nice, and these are a bargain.
Thanks, David.
Howie

I just got 5 in the mail from David. Very nice work, very cheap price, very good service. :D
Thanks,
Larry B.

I got my 4 today. I can't add much more then what the others said.

Great Job David :thumbup: Fantastic quality & Super fast delivery too :D

Mark T.

Stormdrane said:
Noted. I'd hoped the new paracord and pewter skulls I've ordered would have come today, but instead received bills, aaarrrgghhh! I hope to get caught up with everyone as soon as I get them, thank ya'll for your patience.

What color cord an skulls do have on hand at this time ?

I'm currently making more black/olive drab lanyards with the white skulls, catching up on current orders. I have plenty of the white skulls and black skulls/red eyes left. I'm still waiting on tan and brown paracord and the small pewter skulls(spoken for) that I ordered. I don't know why when I mail things, it only takes a few days to get where it's going, but when I order something, it takes a couple of weeks to get here, go figure...

I received my lanyards yesterday, great work Stormdrane, thanks a bunch.

P.s. I put some pictures of them in the gallery.

got my order the other day...like everyone else says, great products, great service, great price :thumbup:

Still working on several orders. Some folks from other forums have emailed me as well.

Back