• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord lanyard/keychain

i dont have any lanyards on my knives yet but im interesting in them. Is that paracord that you use?

Yes, it's mostly 550 paracord, some 450, but since I remove the inner strands it doesn't matter for the finished lanyard.

Received my lanyards today, great work & quality. I will be ordering more.

Thanks Mark

Currently working on orders, see first of thread to see what's currently available. Thanks.

Just got my latest order yesterday, as always great stuff :thumbup: I am really happy with the new colors; Tan, coyote tan, coyote brown, and camo brown (pic on page2) :)

Stormdrane said:
I found some on ebay(desert tan, coyote tan, coyote brown, and camo brown) and just ordered it, so hopefully I'll have it sometime this week.

OK,
I got my Lanyards (12 in 3 different combos)and they are Da BOMB :thumbup:
I would recommend these to anyone that needs a nice lanyard for gifts or thier own use.
Pete

Currently working on custom orders but I have some ready to go, see first post for what's availble. Thanks.:D

Stormdrane
Just got my lanyards today. Man are they great. Nice work. Wil be back to order some more in short order. Thanks for the quick turnaround.
Rick

i'll take the three od/tan ones you have. please email me the paypal info. thanks!

Back