• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Lanyards & Fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh,

These are some real nice looking lanyards. Do you make any with the pewter skulls?

Thanks.

I have several knives and lights that there is NO WAY a doubled 550 would go through the hole.

Would I attach using a split ring in that case?

And if so I'd be looking for something maybe 5 inches long out of black and OD green with black beads and NOT a fluffy end.

What can you do with that?

I have several knives and lights that there is NO WAY a doubled 550 would go through the hole.

Would I attach using a split ring in that case?

And if so I'd be looking for something maybe 5 inches long out of black and OD green with black beads and NOT a fluffy end.

What can you do with that?

If the 550 is gutted I can fit it through just about everything. If not, I can tie a lanyard directly onto it if you send it to me. It won't be removable, but it will be secure and look nice.

Send me an email, I can do everything. :)

Let me see how things go. I MIGHT get the hang of knots someday myself, but that's not how the smart money bets!!!

2 USN green and black knife lanyards with AN EMERSON SKULL.
DO YOU HAVE THE METERIAL IN STOCK IF SO HOW MUCH IN A ROUND CONFIGURATION /
THANKS,
MAJOR RICK

2.5 inches long braided in the round using USN green and black with a small pewter skull. Can you do these?
Best,
maj. Rick

Last edited:
2.5 inches long braided in the round using USN green and black with a small pewter skull. Can you do these?
Best,
maj. Rick

I can, but because I have to order the skulls there will be a charge for them. ($5 each, $4 total shipping to me).

I did send you an email, did you get it?

Let's put this a little closer to the top. Special running through Labor Day: Buy TWO get TWO of any value FREE!.

It's the special you've always dreamed of, get any two lanyards (basic style = $10) and get any other two (no burning) with any style (beads, alternate weaves, etc) FREE!

Anxious to receive the ones I ordered........ of course I ordered before the special your offering.:eek:

Anxious to receive the ones I ordered........ of course I ordered before the special your offering.:eek:

Send me an email, I'm not sure which order is yours. Can't match to the username. :(

If you ordered before it should be there by now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back