Paracord Survival Bracelets for Sale

Hey Daniel, I would be interested in a couple of dog collars. Shoot me an email if its doable. Il take some measurements.

We are doing dog collars now! They are non adjustable... like a big bracelet. If your dog gets lost he will have the best survival gear!

Up next we will have cool collars with small barrels of liquor attached like they had back in the day. :D Ok just kidding about that last part but it would be cool!

True story - A friend of mine had his dog run loose and got a "dog at large" ticket and had to show up at court. The judge told him that working dogs were an exception to the rule... did my friend have a working dog? My buddy told the judge "He is a working dog, he is currently unemployed and was out looking for a job!"

Can you make a three tone one. Black ,red and gold for Duetschland?

We were just discussing doing 3 tone and it can be done. It takes over twice as much cord and labor, we will try a 3 tone and see how we want to price them out. We will keep the price competitive!

I'd have to source some gold paracord, that is a color I have not seen yet but I'll start looking! :D

We just got some cool new premium colors in, Pink with reflective tracer, Purple with glow tracer, Red with glow tracer, and Red with reflective tracer!

Dog collars! I'll get some better pics soon.

084sx.jpg

those are cool. reflective purple & black paracord? thats a great idea for nighttime visibility.

What I have done for dog collars in the past is gut the paracord, replace it with small diameter shock cord and use it for the "core" strands on a cobra stitch. Adds a little give for a bit of safety on the dogs neck. There is a bit more to it, but you know how to get a hold of me if you need more details.

-Xander

What I have done for dog collars in the past is gut the paracord, replace it with small diameter shock cord and use it for the "core" strands on a cobra stitch. Adds a little give for a bit of safety on the dogs neck. There is a bit more to it, but you know how to get a hold of me if you need more details.

-Xander

That is an excellent idea, we will have to try it out. I can get shock cord locally at the same place I get most of my cord.

We were just discussing doing 3 tone and it can be done. It takes over twice as much cord and labor, we will try a 3 tone and see how we want to price them out. We will keep the price competitive!

I'd have to source some gold paracord, that is a color I have not seen yet but I'll start looking! :D
yellow can work in the golds place.

I'll have to get yellow then, it is available, I'll keep ya'll updated.

New Three Color Style
- these have 18-22 feet of cord in them! They are massive and cool! You can take off the outer cord and still have an intact bracelet!
$15 regular colors $20 with glow or tracer

038zpl.jpg

New River Bend knot style! These are the same price as the others. $10 each $2 for $18 premium colors $15 each or 2 for $27. That includes shipping!

049cs.jpg

I received my two dog collars today! They are outstanding and should last forever on my muts. Thanks Daniel and the Mrs.

We finally have some yellow/gold paracord!

My wife has sold a ton of bracelets locally and is getting really good at making them. :D

I gotta say she makes a good one all right.
I bought a couple off ebay after getting my first from you & they were either too big or too small,
but Mrs.Fairly's was juuuuusst right.:D:thumb up:
Lesson learned & I have another coming from the Fairly house of grinding & weaving.
Now I'll have one for either arm.
Thanks Mrs.Fairly for the best paracord bracelet out there.

Back