• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Paracord Survival Bracelets for sale.

All bracelet styles are now $9.50 shipped in the US, if outside the US contact me for a shipping quote.

There are 5 styles available, please see the pics below for styles and some color combinations. These are made from 7 Strand(or 4 strand where noted) Paracord and they have approx 7-10' of paracord per bracelet (approx 1' of paracord for each 1" of the bracelet)
Prices include shipping in the Continental US. If you are ordering outside the US contact me and we'll work something out. Email me at e.isaacson@insightbb.com If you don't see what you'd like, email me with your idea. I like trying new styles, designs etc.

When ordering please specify
1)the style you want (ie Style 1 solid, Style 2, or Style 3 Underlay, Style 4 Reflective, Style 5 3Color)
2)the color(s) you want (if you are ordering a 2 or 3 Color Bracelet please specify the dominant color) and if it is a 3 Color what color do you want for the "Stripe" down the middle
3)and the size you need. I recommend that you measure your wrist size and add 1" so that it is comfortable to wear. I will make it to the size you specify so please tell me the size you want it made to, not your wrist size.

I'm shipping these approx 5-7 days after you order, so get your orders in now. ;)

I accept Paypal e.isaacson@insightbb.com, money orders, personal checks and cash. If you need to mail payment, just drop me an email and I'll send my mailing address.

Colors I currently have in stock and ready (many new colors just in)
Silver
Black
Yellow
Neon Yellow
Orange
Neon Green (toxic green)
Desert Tan
Olive Drab
Blue
White
Red
Dark Red
Neon Pink
Gray
Teal
Turquoise
Maroon (4 strand)
Gold (4 strand)
Purple (4 strand)
Emerald Green (4 strand)
ACU Digital Pattern (seen in the pic below)

Style 1 Solid
SolidcolorBracelets.jpg

Style 2
Bracelet_Style_2a.jpg

Bracelet_style_2b.jpg

Bracelet_style_2c.jpg

Tan_Bracelets.jpg

Style 3 Underlay
Bracelet_Style_3_underlay.jpg

Style 4 Reflective
Reflective Colors Available
Red
Black
Yellow
Combination of red, yellow, black mixed into one strand
Solidandtwocolorreflectivebracelets.jpg

Follow these links to see the reflective colors I currently have All Reflective Colors Reflective Black Reflective Mixed Reflective Red Reflective Yellow
Here's what the Reflective looks like at night with a flash Reflective Bracelet at night
Here are a couple of lanyards my daughter made, one of reflective cord, one just regular paracord, this picture was taken at night to illustrate the differences. Reflective vs. Regular Paracord

Style 5 3Color
attachment.php

RedwhiteblueBracelets.jpg

Email me with Questions

Edited to add:
I have added colors, and additional pics to my first post. Please see the top of the thread for the most current info

The Bracelets can be done in any single color or combination of any 2 colors.
The bracelets will ship approx 3-5 days after I receive payment. Email me if you have specific questions or requests.

:D:D

Will do some measuring at home on the boys and send you mail this weekend. Nice stuff and good idea. :thumbup:

Jeff

devo55 said:
Will do some measuring at home on the boys and send you mail this weekend. Nice stuff and good idea. :thumbup:

Jeff

Thanks, just let me know

Here is another pic of some of the colors that have been done in the past
Bracelets_more_colors.jpg

Eric:

Was wondering if you could get purple paracord? Not for me...but my son's high school colors are purple and white. :barf: I'll order them some more traditional colors for a stocking stuffer, but if you could get purple paracord, it could be the start of a trend...maybe. They both play football. Might get you lots of orders. Or maybe that is a bad idea...not sure. Just a thought.

Jeff

Eric:

I check my mail tonight at home...hopefully with a glass of bourbon in hand.

Jeff

devo55 said:
Eric:

Was wondering if you could get purple paracord? Not for me...but my son's high school colors are purple and white. :barf: I'll order them some more traditional colors for a stocking stuffer, but if you could get purple paracord, it could be the start of a trend...maybe. They both play football. Might get you lots of orders. Or maybe that is a bad idea...not sure. Just a thought.

Jeff
I've already placed my order with the same intentions, i.e. school colors (daughter's b-ball team), stocking stuffer, etc.. I think we're on to something here! :D

devo55 said:
Eric:

Jeff

What's wrong with purple? My schools colors are purple and white as well. :confused: :rolleyes: :foot: :D

Underaged, it has taken me a long time to get used to purple and white. Just how it is. I grew up on scarlet and gray....both high school and college. :)

Just doesn't seem "manly". But there are a whole bunch of bigger/stronger/faster guys than me who say otherwise...;)

Jeff

Balldboy said:
Wondering what size wrist they will fit...9" around would work for me...
Pete

They will fit any size you want, they are made to the size you specify.

Let me know if you are interested. All I need is the colors you want and your wrist size.

Raden said:
eric, are you doing these in custom lengths?

Hello Jay,
Yes, these are made to the size you want and the colors you specify.

Drop me a note if you have any questions

Edited to add information to my first post. Check the first post of the thread for colors and options available

I received my order last week, and these are nice! Excellent quality and a unique look to them. My kids have already been asking why I measured their wrists, but I guess they'll have to wait till Christmas morning to find out.

Highly recommended for the price and ease of doing business! :D

Back