• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets

I got my paracord bracelets recently as well, and they look great. Eric was great to order from and they look to be very well made. Thanks!

Doing business with Eric is always a pleasure. The paracord products he provides are excellent. I have purchased lanyards for knives and bracelets and could not be happier with the service and quality of the work.

Thanks Eric and family. :thumbup:

i got mine about 2 months ago - well worth the small amount of cash, great presents as well!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate your comments.

Still accepting new orders, if you want to beat the Blade Show rush drop me an email now ;)

:D:D

Eric Isaacson said:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate your comments.

Hey, you've earned 'em. You were great about sizing the bracelets and, concerned that they might be too small, sent me an email offering to redo them to make it right. Plus, I think you charged me $1 for shipping the bracelets and paracord when the envelope I received clearly said that you paid $4 to ship it. ;)

My bracelets arrived in the mail today. If anyone has doubts, the quality is amazing. I'm really shocked at just how tightly wound they are. Top notch product. Eric should really charge more for these, they're that good.

Eric, got the bracelets and fobs today. Great job as always and the fobs were better than I had imagined. Trying to think of some more combinations. Keep up the great work. Thanks again :thumbup:

indiglo said:
Paypal sent for 2 Bracelets in Yellow. :)

Paypal received, thanks for the order. I have some questions about the sizes, I tried to email you but it bounced back (said my ISP is blocked). Please email me. Sizes usually are for men about 8.25"-9", womens usually run 7.5"-8.5"

Please just send me an email verifying sizes ordered

I'm still taking orders and if you get them in quick you can have them before Blade Show.

Kryosphinx said:
Eric, where did you get your reflective paracord from? I can't find it anywhere.

Check with Kevin at 1StopKnife Shop www.1sks.com

i'd just like to express my admiration to Eric for working with my order. I made a mistake on my sizing and he went above and beyond my expectations to help me resolve the issue. Stand up guy and highly recommend him to anyone. Good people. :)

Michael

Back up for the weekend. I'm still accepting orders and if you get them in now I can ship them before the end of the week. I'll add some pics of the new 3-color bracelets I'm now making later this weekend.

indiglo said:
i'd just like to express my admiration to Eric for working with my order. I made a mistake on my sizing and he went above and beyond my expectations to help me resolve the issue. Stand up guy and highly recommend him to anyone. Good people. :)

Michael

Michael,
I'm glad we were able to work through the issue and get you a couple that fit you better. Also, thank you for the kind words.

Here is a picture of my latest 3 Color Bracelets. See first post in this thread for pricing and ordering info
attachment.php

Attachments

• 3color bracelet.jpg
    3color bracelet.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,875
Do you ship outside of the continental US ? Looking for something like this but I'm in the UK.

Thanks.

Back