Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anniversary, Dubz. A lot don't make it to 10 years. Sounds like y'all are going to celebrate well!

DunkEm - you're not doing a very good job of living up to your name.

Uhhhhhhhh...it's kind of an aspirational name???

LOL

Happy anniversary, Dubz. A lot don't make it to 10 years. Sounds like y'all are going to celebrate well!
Thanks man. Been together 12, married 10. First marriage lasted 5 years, which, incidentally, was 5 years too long.

Thanks gents, appreciate it. The right woman is for sure the key. Nice to have someone that's interested in the same things you are. She was raised to love the great outdoors, and loves using knives. Hard to beat, fo sho. :thumbsup:

Thanks gents, appreciate it. The right woman is for sure the key. Nice to have someone that's interested in the same things you are. She was raised to love the great outdoors, and loves using knives. Hard to beat, fo sho. :thumbsup:

I think you and I both are lucky in that aspect. MTM loves guns, knives and the outdoors just as much as I do. There's nothing like a woman that will get down and low crawl in the mud with you! :p

I think you and I both are lucky in that aspect. MTM loves guns, knives and the outdoors just as much as I do. There's nothing like a woman that will get down and low crawl in the mud with you! :p
Preach it brudda, preach it.

of course a good woman is hard to beat -- if you try, she'll probably shank you.

a good women will ask you to beat her, tell you exactly how, and you'll be glad you did ;)

Just returned from Hannibal, MO. Been there a few times, nice little town. If you ever go there, make sure to stop by the Mark Twain Brewing Co, and get yourself the half pound burger, with beer battered fries. Damn good. The cole slaw was so-so. Second best burger I've ever had:

I bought my motorcycle in Hannibal. Never ate anywhere there but Sonic, though. I will remember that place next time I'm in the area.

the next time I find myself heading to Todd's, I may go through Hannibal instead of STL -- just for a chance to try one of those burgers.
that looks pretty good! (and just about any excuse to avoid STL is a good one)

It was damn good. I got the 1/2 pounder with fries, the wife the 1/2 pounder with cole slaw. With no drinks, it was $19 and some change. The hotel we stayed at recommended the place, and it was only a block away, so we gave it a go. Glad we did. I was freakin full when I finished it. The wife didn't come close to finishing hers.

By the way, the best burger I've ever had was at Penny's Diner in Rawlins Wyoming. Daaaamn good burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back