Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see why you came back Woody, haha. Nice blade man.

Ah, I see why you came back Woody, haha. Nice blade man.
Yea home repairs are killing me. And Battle broke my daughter's kittens leg... Costing me HUNDREDS. Time to let it go.

I had my Crimson Falcon cutter that was similar to the comp cutter professionally altered by razor edge knives, rounded the tip, changed the handle shape, completely new edge, new scales and sheath. Should be back by the end of the week and I'll post pictures. But it should work excellently! 3V @60hrc with 17dps. I'm excited to give it a go.

Looks like a Gustav variant from JG52 but I can't figure out the black dash or white nose cone.

If its JG52 it would be yellow I thought. And it has the squared look to the canopy like a Gustav. I think your right King

If it was white it's look darn close to Erich Hartmann's design.

6a5a96681a75cb1da16dfb59521ac3b4.jpg

But it has the JG52 shield and a mottled paint scheme. May just be a random collection of cool markings.

Got a little bit of fat lighter the other day... Had to take 3 trips to get it all. We found a mess of whole trees resinated through and through. Gave away a few boxes. Still have plenty.

Not easy on chainsaw blades though... Mine is as dull as can be now... And there is still several more trees to go get and cut from the same area.

View media item 2700View media item 2703View media item 2702View media item 2701

Last edited:
Check out mt brother in law Curt... This guy is a beast. That joker was HEAVY!! this one we got separately from the other loads the next day. Curt kept this one, he deserved it after carrying it LOL

I chopped this tree down with the fiskars x15. Love this axe. It lives in my truck and helps when off roading and harvesting fatwood LOL
View media item 2705View media item 2706

Last edited:
KingMC post: 17795162 said:
If it was white it's look darn close to Erich Hartmann's design.

6a5a96681a75cb1da16dfb59521ac3b4.jpg

But it has the JG52 shield and a mottled paint scheme. May just be a random collection of cool markings.
My son thinks Its an E-3 with random markings like your saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back