Paramilitary 2 mods

So I recently received my brand spanking new, dlc coated, digicam pm2 and i was blown away.

this knife is freaking amazing!!!!! but now it's time to make it mine, what custom mods coukd i do to it? i'm thinking like custom mircata scales and a new pocket clip.

My question is, where doni aquire such things? Do they make other custom things like barrel spacers?

Sorry I will be no help. I love mine just the way they are. Enjoy it the way it is for a while and i will bet you will not want to change it.

Start with scales.....don't mess with the blade (wave) since yours is DLC....and resell value will go down the drain....

Back spacers can be considered too...Cuscadi makes sick ones

So I recently received my brand spanking new, dlc coated, digicam pm2 and i was blown away.

this knife is freaking amazing!!!!! but now it's time to make it mine, what custom mods coukd i do to it? i'm thinking like custom mircata scales and a new pocket clip.

My question is, where doni aquire such things? Do they make other custom things like barrel spacers?

I would be hesitant to wave the PM2. I bet there could be a long thread titled "Waves I have regretted" or "Wave Disasters". Just sayin.

Sand your scales down thinner and make some overlays out of anything you'd like. I have a copper overlayed PM2 in the works.

Back